X

Tourmaster Jacket Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourmaster Jacket Review

Motorcyclegear.com has a great sale on an awesome jacket, the Tourmaster Flex Series 2, at $114.00. I purchased one and am totally happy with it. It is an excellent convertible jacket, has CE approved shoulder and elbow armor and a triple dendity back protetector and is good for warm weather (a full mesh jacket), cool weather with the mesh interior and an outer shell and cold weather with the thermal liner. Very well built, plenty of pockets, adjustable and comfortable. The below links will take you to the sale and a Youtube review showing all the features and variable wear options. An excellent three season jacket. I picked up a red one and have no regrets.
    The Flex 2 is Tour Master's second generation of their fully convertible sport riding jacket. A convertible jacket will work well for a full range of weather...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpN6q8tnTrc"]Tour Master Flex 2 Jacket - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by expvet; 10-09-2011, 12:00 PM.

I added a you tube review of the jacket. Worth a look.

Comment

I have the same jacket. Very nice; good quality and good features. A lot of mesh jackets have two liners but I prefer that Tourmaster went the route of one liner with an outer rain layer.

My only complaint is it seems cut for less skinny people. I'm 6'0" and 175# (trim but not super skinny) and the shoulders and waist seem slightly too big for me while the length is good. The mesh waves around in the wind a at speed also, which makes me think it would better fit people with bigger bellies. Still, overall I'm quite happy with it.
      Gib mir Benzin
      Es fliesst durch meine Venen
      Es schlaeft in meinen Traenen
      Es laeuft mir aus den Ohren
      Herz und Nieren sind Motoren [rammstein]

Comment

Working...
      X