X

AGV Helmets..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGV Helmets..

Hey everyone I'm thinking about buying a AGV Ti Tech Helmet. I really like the design/looks. The price is $512 though. Just have a few questions hopefully somebody will be able to answer. Are they good hemets for how much they cost, and are they pretty good comfort wise and how safe are they compared to other helmet brands like HJC, Arai Shoei etc. Any help would be great. Thanks alot guys. Here's the helmet that I want to get http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/32-AGV-25

what matters is that it fits YOUR head, not everyone likes the same helmets. do yourself a favor and read this article before you drop $500+ on a new lid.

Please recheck the URL for the proper spelling. Or use our search box at the top of this page to find what you're looking for.

Comment

that is one GORGEOUS helmet

I hope it is in my stocking this year.

AGV are one of the best helmets out there...Rossi wears them.

Comment

+1 KatDan2 Read the article and it should answer all your questions. This is one of their best yet.
        www.photobucket.com/albums/y152/rotary13b/

Comment

and read the follow up article in this months motorcyclist.. or was it last months.. one of those 2 has a good follow up on it.

AGV's are great helmets though, so if u really wanna drop that much cash, u'll be getting a solid lid for your grape.

Personally though, there are so many other helmets that will protect your head as well, it just depends on how much you wanna spend and what feels comfortable and looks good to you.

Comment

KatDan thanks alot for posting that article and I really appreciate all the help and opinions you guys have given so far. Thanks Again

Comment

i have/had an agv, i love shoie helmets but they dont fit my head....so i like agv's now and they fit me better...

Comment

Wow. What a beautiful helmet.

Wow. What an amazing article.
                "Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly"

Comment

I have the AGV Demontop helmet and I must admit the build quality is comparable to the more expensive Shoei and Arai lids. I highly recommend them.
                  "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Working...
                  X