X

Motorcycle Bungie nets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle Bungie nets

I was in Harbor Freight getting a tap and die set, and noticed they are selling bungie cargo nets now. I already have one for my truck but needed one for the bike $3.99 Sweeeet!! I shoulda grabbed a couple.
    My YouTube Videos
    My motorcyle map!

I got a couple, one wa LP the other is a harbor freight....
    98 GSX750F
    95 Honda VT600 vlx
    08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Those things can come in handy, and they are small enough to keep under the seat for when needed.
      Kyle

Comment

I used one so often on one of my old bikes that it wore the paint on my tail section. $3.99 is practically free. I bought mine at the dealership before I even owned a computer, and paid over $30.00 if I remember right.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Yeah it's one of those simple things you never really think about until you use one. Once you have one, its hard being without one. They work great with waterproof bags, like what you would use to store stuff on a kayak or my case a personal pontoon. As mentioned they fit right under the seat, and can easily hold helmets, a cooler, Et c.
          My YouTube Videos
          My motorcyle map!

Comment

I bought a bungie-net at the dealer and its too small. It's stretch VERY tight without anything under it. I'm afraid if I put something under it, the something would become a permanent part of my seat!
            Was I just unlucky and got a small net or is the Katana butt too thick (my tailbag bungies are stretch tight too).
            sigpic
            Currant Toys...
            '02 Suzuki GSX750F
            '74 Yamaha MX360
            '69 Camaro

Comment

everyone i've had was tight starting out. Ooooo 69 camaro
              "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
              1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
              2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

My net was super tight starting out. It is still pretty tight after a year, but I fit a blender under it the other day. Just pull hard, you won't hurt it.

I got the same harbor freight net. It does wear the paint off at the hooks. Oh well, it's for go, not show.

Comment

I've been looking and can't find them in Toronto anywhere

Comment

Will Harbor freight ship to Canada?
                    Check my garage for current pic and upgrades

My build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127457

Comment

i was in my local harbor freight a few days ago, I have been looking for one of these for a few weeks now. I guess I'll have to go back and look a little harder..

Comment

I bought another one today...(Horder) Just ask em they'll point you to it.
                        My YouTube Videos
                        My motorcyle map!

Comment

I see them at the dollar store for 1 dollar. And I saw the same new at a bike place for 9 dollars. They fit right under the seat. I picked up a couple of them ...work good.
                          sigpic
                          98 Katana 750 89 Katana 600
                          Corbin Gunfighter & Scorpion Pipe

Comment

Working...
                          X