X

Joe Rocket RK101 CF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rocket RK101 CF

So I bought a Joe Rocket RK101 in carbon fiber.

Man this thing is nice! Got a smoking deal on New Enough for the one in green. For the helmet and a smoked visor, I spent less than $200. It's quite a bit lighter than my GMax, and the quality is much better as well. As for looks... there is no comparing the GMax to this helmet.

Riding is very nice, although there is some noise in the helmet if you come up much higher than what the wind screen redirects at speed.

A con is that I was not able to install my Scala set in the helmet. It fit, but not once I tried to share the space with my ears.

Oh, and the helmet bag that came with it... AMAZING! It's more like a small piece of luggage than a helmet bag.

Over all though, I'm very satisfied.
    Last edited by 91talon; 03-09-2011, 02:24 PM.
    92 Katana 600
    ------
    GO BLUE!!!

new lid is a good feeling,congrats Bro.
    Hobbies (Beating You)

Comment

Been eyeing them as well, like the price, dont know if I want to commit to green. Plus it would have to fight with the Shoei.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
      X