Held brand hand gear review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Held brand hand gear review

Got these in the mail today:

Sportbike Track Gear offers one of the best selections of motorcycle gear in the industry. Buy helmets, jackets, parts, tires & more online for a great price!

They fit very well. The sizing was true. I wear large Teknic SMT gloves, and these I also got in large. They fit, well...like a glove. I did not ride with them, but I did put them on, under my riding gloves, and took my truck out. It was 28 degrees when I did it, and I hung my hands out the window. I did an aprox three minute test on each hand, at speeds of up to 55 mph. I did still get a slight chill on my fingertips, but the Held silk liners helped *greatly*.

I understand that it was not a true test, at least not yet. But for a small field test, it did the job. My fingertips generally get very cold fast, and I noticed a marked difference in the temperature of my fingertips. Also, my fingers warmed back up significantly faster than without the liners. One note to be aware of: These liners are almost magnetically attracted to the rough side of Velcro. They stick to it very easily, and if you're not careful removing the silk, it will give you "runs" in the material.

Definately a good investment, for those that dont want to go with fully lined, cold gear gloves.

The shipping was fast, and the price is very affordable. SBTG ships via Fed-Ex. In all, nothing dodgy about the product, or the seller.
    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
    Semper Fi

Held gear has been in the UK for a while. Always looked like top quality gear.

Comment

I'm happy with my Held summer gloves. They were just expensive is all. Comes from Austria I think?
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I'm unsure of where the gloves are manufactured. I just came across the silk liners, and thought, for the price, they were worth a try. As I said, my poor digits get chilly easily, and these should suffice to keep them a bit warmer.
        ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
        チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
        Semper Fi

Comment

Company is from Austria. Gloves come from some south pacific nation. Malaysia maybe?
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
          X