X

Tourmaster Transition 2 jacket/shoei rf1100 review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourmaster Transition 2 jacket/shoei rf1100 review

I bought this new from moto superstore online. only 170 bucks great cold weather jacket!! lots of pockets, and reflective striping. Zips to pants.!!! highly recommend!! also bought a new shoei rf1100. Great helmet!!! ultra lightweight and comes ready to mount in intercom system!! so no modding your helmet like i had to do to my old ones!!! Also, the new anti fog sheild is fricken awesome!
    Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
    Current Bikes:
    1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

This one?

Comment

Thats the one. It fits very very well, and is very warm. Of course im not saying u can wear just a t shirt under it in the winter and ride. i still wear a long sleeve under armour shirt and long underwear shirt. But it holds heat in very well, has lots of vents for summer riding. and has pockets for toll money/keys on the wrist so that was very nice
      Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
      Current Bikes:

Comment

I've been looking for something like that, but trying to find something cheaper. $170 isn't too bad though.

What temp have you riden in with this jacket? Can you get down to 20F comfortably?

Comment

Yep 20 is manageable, but like i said dont hope to wear just a t shirt under it and go riding in freezing weather. i wear a neck protector and a long sleeve under armor and long underwear thermal under my jacket and it doesnt let cold in!!!
          Current Bikes:

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
            Yep 20 is manageable, but like i said dont hope to wear just a t shirt under it and go riding in freezing weather. i wear a neck protector and a long sleeve under armor and long underwear thermal under my jacket and it doesnt let cold in!!!
            As long as you can keep the wind out, it should be fine. I might have to add this to my list.

Comment

Working...
            X