New Jacket! Amazing Price!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jacket! Amazing Price!

Hey KR,

I purchased MY first leather jacket this morning!

I've worn my brother in law's Joe rocket, not sure what model. (might be an older "speedmaster"). He replaced that with the Scorpion Stinger (super comfy jacket, Feels really secure to me) when he bought his zx-6.
    When I stopped riding his Sabre, I didn't want to ask him if I could continue to use it, so I was offered a Different, and quite a bit older Joe rocket by a good friend I ride with (again, no idea what model) and I've been riding with that since I bought my Kat.

Well, Today, I go to Sportbiketrackgear.com to look at the Speed and Strength jacket I've been wanting to buy, The Twist Of Fate leather, and noticed that they dropped the already discounted price of 199 shipped, to 164 shipped!
    It was a no brainer for me, I've wanted to buy it for the past couple months, and this was just too good to pass up.
    I've dealt with SBTG before and was VERY pleased with their service, Brian Van, President, really goes through most of what they sell in their video reviews. Great store, great people, great price.

Can't go wrong at all.

Down side is that I have to wait for it to ship to CA from MI, and I sold both my nissan 240's today, It's down to just the jeep, and the bike. On the other hand, I have some extra cash!

Now to just convince my girl to let me spend the money on some gear for her so we can go ride...She keeps telling me about all these "bills?"

"I've never really liked bills, I don't think I'm gonna pay them anymore."

Disregard the "office space" reference...

Anyway, here's a pic!

I recommend checking out sportbiketrackgear.com
    Some of the Closeouts are amazing!

Oh and once I resize/upload pics of the new paint and my ride through 40 miles of the worst dirt road I've ever been on...
    I'll put them up soon if anyone's interested.

-Kevin
    Last edited by kmbphoto; 10-04-2010, 04:18 PM.

Sharp.
    '03 600 Kat
    '00 Ninja 500R - *sold*

Comment

Great looking jacket
      My Build

Comment

I need to get me a 240 and play with it. Just sold me jeep to my brother though.

Comment

I did love my 240's but I'm glad they are gone in a way, big headache with them, on top of that I'm leaving in jan, and just did not want to deal with them.
          On the other hand the 240 has a ton of potential if you want to throw money at it all day long, but they are very fun cars.

But I don't see how I will ever be able to part with my jeep, it's one of a kind and it has never let me down.

check out this site for 240 info, great group, kinda reminds me of the guys here.

Comment

Oh wow. That is some pretty cool stuff.
            Yea it's gonna be a while before I buy another toy to play with, I still need to get my bike going. And since it's my first one I'm sure I'm going to buy another one later on.

Comment

Working...
            X