Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X

Why do Harley riders go without gear? Are we the dumb ones?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even think it's a cruiser v sportbike thing. Surely there are uber-cool Harley guys in pirate gear around here- but there are also scads of squids on douche-rocket du jours skittering around town. I'm almost more put-out by the guys on the supersports. Those bikes are getting used to cruise a strip and try to pick up sportbike whores. They won't be ridden near their potential until they get sold. If you're just going to play grab-ash at the mall- do it on a rolling sofa. Not a GSX750R. My (mostly worthless) $0.02.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
    -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

I suppose I'm the odd one here because I ride both a sport bike and a cruiser, and I ride them with gear, but I ride them because it's such a gas. No matter who is or isn't looking, I'm grooving, and no matter who thinks what, if I hit the pavement not dressed for it, it's going to hurt.
      I just let the others do as they do and ride what they ride...it doesn't factor into my "groove equation" at all.
      Last edited by zuma; 08-25-2010, 07:35 AM.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Do you ever feel like you're reading the same threads over and over again?

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Yes.
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
          X