X

HEY JACKAL!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY JACKAL!

I found your gloves....come and get them....and bring Slim some chocolate.

Comment

Slim got some good ole Hershey's PA chocolate or should be getting it anyday now, so that should hold her over for a couple hours

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
        Slim got some good ole Hershey's PA chocolate or should be getting it anyday now, so that should hold her over for a couple hours
        A couple HOURS? You're dreamin'.

Minutes.....maybe.

You don't get too close while Slim is eating her chocolate...you might lose a finger...or a wrist...or an elbow...

Comment

Todd, let me know if you want someone to ride down (up i guess) there with.

Comment

still waiting.
            tis a good thing I have to go to work during the day or I would be sitting on my front porch and pounce on the postdude whene'er he shows up

and yes junior, there have been chocolate related injuries. but nothing too serious, nothing that doens't heal in a couple of weeks......
            - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Re: HEY JACKAL!

Originally posted by Range
              I concur!
              - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Ohhh You would go CRAZY in Chocolate World. You go through this little ride thing, and they GIVE you chocolate. Especially if you go to Hershey Park in the Dark. It's a Halloween theme and you take the kiddies around to the stations that have pumpkin lights and they give you chocolate as well.
                KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

MMMM Chocolate

BTW how much Beef Jerky to you have left?
                  Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by Slim
                    still waiting.
                    tis a good thing I have to go to work during the day or I would be sitting on my front porch and pounce on the postdude whene'er he shows up

Anyone got a spare UPS uniform they're not using
                    Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                    Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                      MMMM Chocolate

BTW how much Beef Jerky to you have left?

that was gone weeks ago. 3 pounds just doesn't go as far as it used to
                      Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Comment

Re: HEY JACKAL!

Originally posted by Range
                        Only weekend I have off now is thanksgiving weekend.

Ride up Saturday. Pick up gloves. Put on a UPS uniform. Ride to Slims. Get searched for hidden chocolate . Ride home Sunday afternoon.

Ya, that sounds pretty do-able

Comment

You are officially invited to our place for Thanksgiving dinner.

TheWife will even make you a doggiebag for the trip home afterwards.

Comment

bring me some Beef Jerky...and gravey!

Comment

Working...
                            X