No announcement yet.
X

Pants?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Rocket pants with the protective inserts.
    sigpic
    98 Katana 750 89 Katana 600
    Corbin Gunfighter & Scorpion Pipe

Comment

I have the Icon Arc Mesh overpants and I love them. Rode to work yesterday and it was 115 out here in Phoenix. Can't say it was pleasant riding, but it's better to be safe than sorry. So plus one from me on the Icon arc's, especially if it's hot. I'm sure there are plenty of other mesh overpants as well that would work for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisInTexas View Post
        These sound great. Do they allow ventilation for summer riding?
        They do have ventilation zips and I'd say they are decent for summer riding; however when I say summer keep in mind that I live in the Adirondacks so that means summers in the 70's, maybe low 80's and seldom in the 90's. Probably there are better ones for warmer climates but this is fine for me.
        1997 GSX-F 750

Comment

I always wear atleast pants of some kind, mostly jeans. I have been looking for some new pants though. Trying to score a deal on someone else's used gear. I rode one time around my block with shorts and a tear shirt and no helmet and felt so vulnerable it made the ride unenjoyable. I don't see how people do that all the time.
          Originally posted by chrisgreer23
          Looks like Crash has lived up to his name.
          2000 Kat 600 Totaled, Parting out WHAT DO YOU NEED
          1983 Suzuki GR650- Sold
          2006 Suzuki SV1000S- Gone but never forgotten
          1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible-The other project 350/4 spd and some stuff

Comment

Working...
          X