No announcement yet.
X

Show me your gloves!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0--- after a few times out they got pretty comfy and im pretty satisfied with them
    ----USMC combat vet----
    07 Yamaha r6s & 93 Kat streetfighter project

Comment

Originally posted by DaneG320U545 View Post
      I like the A* SP2's. Nice gauntlets.
      Love mine, wouldn't wear them on a track but otherwise great street gloves.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Sedici #16

MOst comfortable pair ive tried on yet.

Comment

Rocking a pair of these and i have no complaints, i think they are awesome!

Comment

[/IMG]
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

loving them! definitely recommend, SP-X
              Attached Files
              2001 GSX600F

Comment

My gloves Alpinestar SP8

Comment

These are my current pair and I'm happy with them, but will be upgrading shortly to a more durable all season pair.
                  "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
                  1 Corinthians 10:31
                  sigpic

Comment

just got these bad boys. My Cortech gauntlets were popping seams between the fingers and the weather has been hot lately, so these shorty's make a huge difference without sacrificing much protection. Fit was nice and snug, little tight when I text my fingers to shift but it has loosened up with the past few times I've rode with them. So far everything looks good, we'll see how long they last.

Teknic Chicane - $50
                    - = Dane = -

"Everybody knows it ain't tricking if you got it"

Comment

• Mine...Icon "justice" gloves.
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic"Ya hafta stop to get a drink once in a while" - WalkRunRide.

Comment

• How tough are those steel plates? I hope they don't slice through the glove in case of an accident. Your wrists could be slit like butter.
                        Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

• they are very tough. they have saved my fingers once already so i can vouch for them! only problem is when i get a runny nose,its kinda painful to wipe it if forget which gloves i'm wearing!
                          sigpic

Comment

• got a new pair of goretex / leather / textile gloves today

2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

• Originally posted by DaneG320U545 View Post
                              just got these bad boys. My Cortech gauntlets were popping seams between the fingers and the weather has been hot lately, so these shorty's make a huge difference without sacrificing much protection. Fit was nice and snug, little tight when I text my fingers to shift but it has loosened up with the past few times I've rode with them. So far everything looks good, we'll see how long they last.

Teknic Chicane - $50
                              Those look like actually retty reasonably priced. I think I'll look into getting some like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X