X

Got a new jacket!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a new jacket!

Upon receiving a tip from a coworker of mine who rides, I went to the Wilson Leather outlet in San Marcos, TX. They had a huge sale going on, so I thought I would take a look around. I found a jacket, normally listed at $250.00, reduced to $199.00. Took it up to the counter, and it was marked down from there to $99.94! It is a black leather jacket, with an extra layer of leather in the elbows, shoulders and back. It has a zip out Thinsulate inner liner, with a mesh under liner. There are two zip up air vents in the front. The sleeves are shaped to fit the curve of my arms and are snug, with zippers going from the forearm to the cuff. The whole jacket is sturdy, with nice, thick leather. It is made from 100% cowhide. All in all, this looks to be a very well made jacket! Sorry, no pics.
    2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

My first jacket was from Wilson..
    Back in '84..
    It has survived a lowside..
    Many miles of riding, ummm
    Black Flag '85
    Raw Power '86
    Kreator 4 times..
    Danzig...
    I still wear it..

And you know punk shows are way rougher on leather than crashing...

Comment

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

who? me or him?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
          who? me or him?!?!

His jacket. Nobody wants to see you

Comment

Nice...
            What have you and Kickit teamed up???

Comment

I have the same jacket from wilsons leather,But mine has 2 white stripes running down the sleeves,I use it when the weather gets cooler,it's a realy well made jacket that offers great protection for the price,And it looks good too!
              97 TL1000S,K&N filter,Micron exaust cans,Ceramic coated headers (black),Air box mod,+2 Rear sprocket ,Chrome Rims,Metzeler M1 tires,Polished Chain Guard,Heel Guards,Clutch and Brake Levers and Brake arm

Comment

cool, congrats
                Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

UPDATE: I found that this jacket was more comfortable and cooler than the textile MotoGP jacket I tried a few weeks ago. The vents on the chest were perfectly placed and wide enough to provide good airflow. If you have a Wilson's Leather outlet near you, check 'em out!
                  2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Comment

Working...
                  X