X

rigid member

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rigid member

I'm having trouble with my uncle. I know he'd like being a member of this forum, but he's just so rigid about being a lone wolf. Any suggestions on how to soften him up a little so he'll join?
    Last edited by zuma; 03-29-2010, 08:54 PM.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Valium or marijuana. And why do you care if his member is rigid???
    Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

Originally posted by kevin2502000 View Post
      Valium or marijuana. And why do you care if his member is rigid???
      Just must be working too hard on getting him to join....
      Last edited by zuma; 03-29-2010, 09:14 PM.

Comment

So KK posts a thread titled "slippery crotch" and now you post one called "rigid member"? Should I make one called "no phone call next day" now? Or "the clap"?
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

guess I'm confused...

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
            So KK posts a thread titled "slippery crotch" and now you post one called "rigid member"? Should I make one called "no phone call next day" now? Or "the clap"?
            i think "i've got crabs" is a gooder... mmm, crabs.

zuma, tell him to join up for the sole purpose of lurking... they all eventually cave from there
            the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
            # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
            [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Okay, I don't know that I can bring myself to explain LL's joke. However, more on topic with why you posted ...

Since I don't know him very well, I can't offer any real suggestions tailored to you or him, but perhaps you could show him this thread ...

KatRiders.com conversations about Suzuki Katanas
              and the days spent riding them. Includes Vintage Kats, Street Fighters, 1100 Kats Only, and Long Term Projects.

If that doesn't get anyone hooked, I don't know what will.

I know that I've enjoyed a lot of your posts on here. In the same theory of "a friend of a friend...", well, he's definitely welcome.

edit: Okay, KK posted before I finished with this one, which reminded me ... tell him to join so he too can stalk KK.
              Last edited by ygolohcysp; 03-29-2010, 10:16 PM. Reason: Added info.

Comment

+1, You could suggest that he join just to have access to the knowledge. Then KK can put up more threads about crotch conditions.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
                  Then KK can put up more threads about crotch conditions.
                  could be like the daily weather report.
                  err... n/m.... people don't want to read about the arid desert or monsoons.
                  the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                  # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                  [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
                    could be like the daily weather report.
                    err... n/m.... people don't want to read about the arid desert or monsoons.
                    I would do the same, but nobody wants to read about cobwebs and atrophy from non-use.

Originally posted by ygolohcysp View Post
                    Okay, I don't know that I can bring myself to explain LL's joke.
                    It's awful difficult to be able to read people on the interwebs..... but I was really putting my money on this thread being posted with that title on purpose.......
                    Last edited by loudnlow7484; 03-29-2010, 10:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

gotcha!

Comment

Working...
                      X