Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fieldsheer Titanium Air 3 Pants..

Just pulled the trigger on these

$79 on close out...

Motorcycle Closeouts has Insane Discounts on top-quality helmets & apparel for street, MX, ATV, UTV and bicycle. 5 Star Guarantee. E-Z Returns. Free Shipping.

I'll give a review once I get 'em.

The UPS man dropped these off Monday. Tried them on, and wore them for the first time riding in to work today.

First off..I feel so much more protected. It's strange but true.

I got a size 38". I'm 6ft 3 , 240ish and they fit good. Normally pants that fit my in the waist are tight on my legs (I'm not a total fat azz, I have big legs...) these fit great. I wear 36/34 in jeans if it matters...

The liner that comes with these pants is THICK. This morning I wore thin long john type pants under the Fieldsheer pants (w/ no liner) and was very comfortable. Temp was high 40's.

The don't have full length zippers, but they zip up enough at the bottom that getting them on or off with riding boots on is still pretty painless.

They have straps to snug down the ends of the pants on your boots. They also have straps to tighten / loosen the thigh area.

They have zipper side pockets that are actually useful (not too shallow etc).

The waist is very adjustable with velcro / straps.

The knee pads / shin armor seems like it's low when standing up. But when you are in the riding position, they are perfect.

VERY comfy as well. Appear very solid and very well made.

For $79 on closeout you really can't go wrong.

Comment

I saw these and was thinking about getting a pair myself. Thanks for the write-up
      Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

Thanks for the info, very detailed and you explained everything but the zipper to attach to the jacket. Is there a zipper on these for that? For $79.00, I don't really care, but it'd be nice if they attached to my JR jacket. Friggin' INSULATED armor! That's what I'm talkin' about!!!

-Mike-
        sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
        2004 Katana 600 - Gone
        2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

Yes there is a zipper attacment for jackets.

Comment

Originally posted by ctandc View Post
            Yes there is a zipper attacment for jackets.
            Well, sweet! Might have to get me a pair of those then! Thanks again for the info!!!
            sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Gone
            2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

good info.
              thanks

Comment

Thanks also. They have to be way safer than jeans
                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
                Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
                R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
                1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
                RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
                3BBB turn signal mirrors,
                Black painted seat and rear trim,
                Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment

Just saw that they have these for women as well, I'm going to be picking up a pair for the wife. She still has to give some reviews on her equipment. She's going to be writing a novel by the time she gets around to it, LoL!
                  sigpic

2004 Katana 600 - Gone
                  2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

Originally posted by ctandc View Post

The liner that comes with these pants is THICK. This morning I wore thin long john type pants under the Fieldsheer pants (w/ no liner) and was very comfortable. Temp was high 40's.
                    your use to colder weather,i'll need the linner.good write up

Comment

the zipper on the FS stuff hooks to other FS stuff, as it points in a differnt direction than other makers.

however, the jacker and pants both come with the OTHER side of th zipper for attachment to other pants makers, just have the other zipper part sewn on, good to go.

i also bought a pair of these pants, I already had the matching jacket I bought last year, so I'll be good to go for those really hot days where leather is way too hot

See My Garage for mods...
                      T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                      Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

I got those same pants not too long ago. They've got some decent padding in the tush too for those long rides on the kat. The added cushion does help.
                        sigpic

Ride the twisties!

2000 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

I just bought these pants on closeout as well. They are comfy and have much better bend than the plain jeans I was wearing before. I am a bit short for my weight (or a bit fat for my height, hah!), but thankfully the knee armor had a wide latitude for adjustment. Unfortunately the hip armor is not adjustable, but that's not as big a deal.

I took them on a short ride today, and the ventilation around the lower legs was very, very noticeable. I will definitely be comfortable on hot days. They are not too bulky, and they zip into my Teknic jacket perfectly. The pants have button or strap adjustments at the waist, thighs, calves, and ankle.

This was also my first purchase from motorcyclecloseouts.com - their packaging was excellent. They took the time to tape some cardboard barriers on the inside/center of the box flaps where the knife you are using to open the box might cut the product within. A+ for this vendor.
                          1993 GSX750F

Comment

They look kinda ugly though dont they ?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrj View Post
                              They look kinda ugly though dont they ?
                              They look different than the ones in the original post. Mine look like this:

In any case, I'd rather have ugly pants with CE rated armor protection than regular foam.
                              1993 GSX750F

Comment

Working...
                              X