X

just got my first jacket!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got my first jacket!

just found a guy on CL who sold his bike and not his jacket, so i just picked up a barely used Icon ARC jacket. all black with a zip in liner. I LOVE THIS JACKET!!! althought it tailored a little high in the front but thats to keep it from bunching up. i got it for 75 buck when it retails for almost 300 new! wow what a deal.

Last edited by Mattsch18; 03-18-2010, 02:59 AM.

Do you have a bike? I bought my jacket about 3 days before I picked out my first bike. Safety first FTW.
    2002 GSXF Katana 600- Sold
    2004 GSXR 600

Comment

lol yup i bought a 2000 katana 600 for 1500 bucks about 2 months ago.

Comment

You should have bought a jacket sooner then that! Unless ya havent been riding!
        2002 GSXF Katana 600- Sold
        2004 GSXR 600

Comment

nice jacket, good find

Comment

lol iv been riding but iv been using my dads 1980's top gun special, lether jacket lol for the last few months.

Comment

ok so i keep hearing about a hidden pocket in all icon jackets that have a midallion of st. christopher? please iv searched this whole jacket someone tell me where it is!!!!!

Comment

I don't think it's all the jackets, but I would check the bottom corners of the smaller pockets. I know the newer Mil Spec vest have them in the pocket on the front. You wouldn't even find it if you weren't looking for it it's so small.
                Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

not all of them have the medalion, some have "Ride Among US" writen somewhere. like on the crest jacket it was writen on the zipper flap.
                  now on the UV hooligan, the medalion is in the inside chest pocket. I have that one. i also have the icon TI max jacket. no medalion but ride among us is writen on the lower back inside. the gloves are the same way.. mostly ride among us on them.. I hear that the helmets have the medalion on the back of the cheak pads. havent seen one. when i get home ill put a pick on here of the ones i have.

Comment

thanks hawk i found on little pocket in the left side chest area and all it has is spare snap clips for the liner in it. im guessing someone took ou the medaillion damn.... o well still a killer deal

Comment

Originally posted by TjCase85 View Post
                      Do you have a bike? I bought my jacket about 3 days before I picked out my first bike. Safety first FTW.

lol I bought my jacket (CL find) a few months before I bought my bike

$100 and retailed for $250 new! Thing still had the tags on it

Jacket-Front.jpg

Jacket-Back.jpg
                      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

here are the pics of the medalion and ride amung us
                        Attached Files

Comment

that was a steal

Comment

Congrats on the new gear! Safer gear makes for more confident riding!
                            Car please stop wasting my time and use your blinker!

Comment

Originally posted by hawkeye34428 View Post
                              here are the pics of the medalion and ride amung us
                              I have the same Medallion in my Regulator Vest. Found it by almost putting a pin through it.

Comment

Working...
                              X