X

Joe Rocket textile jacket $69 bucks!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rocket textile jacket $69 bucks!!

Just saw the close out sale @ newenough.com for the Joe Rocket 3.0 Textile Jacket. Just ordered mine!! Make sure u also use the donate 1 dollar to katriders too!! Cant beat $69!!

sweet deal! I'm waiting on my new boots from Motorcycle closeouts.....they should be here next week. YEAH!!!
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

That is a deal!!
      96 Suzuki GSX750F
      89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
      05 Yamaha WR450F
      05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

Ordered mine yesterday.

Comment

A buddy at work just got one, they look really nice.

Comment

i will order mine tomorrow ....

Comment

Mine came last week. I finally had a chance to try it on tonight, but haven't had a chance to go riding with it.

It's very comfortable. I had to get an XL (usually wear large) because the chest area was very tight in the large and it limited the motion of my arms. (I tried on a few other Joe Rocket jackets at the dealership before ordering this one.)

Because it's one size larger the sleeves are slightly longer than they need to be, but not so much that it's sloppy. I definitely like the zippers on the arm cuffs instead of the velcro on my other jacket. It makes it much easier to tighten the cuffs after putting my gloves on.

I guess it's not much of a review since I haven't ridden with it yet, but I definitely don't regret the purchase. And at $70, it's an amazing deal.
              Last edited by PilotC150; 03-30-2010, 06:23 PM.

Comment

I just wanted to bring this back to the top because it looks like they've still got quite an inventory.

I've had a chance to ride with it a handful of times now and it's amazing! Very warm in the 45-60 degree weather. And it is incredibly comfortable. A much better jacket than my First Gear mesh jacket. I think I'll only be pulling that one out on the 80+ degree days this summer. If you're on the fence right now, definitely get it.

Comment

I was looking at this jacket, almost got one.

There is also a Teknic jacket for $50 in the bargain basement.

Comment

I don't need a jacket, but I sure do like those.
                    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Working...
                    X