X

lost my pants!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost my pants!

my rain pants were a huge staple in my riding gear cause they kept the wind off my legs at night. my old rain pants cost me $20 , but they didn't have pockets... and i once caught them on fire... and they had a few holes in them.... and i lost them so its time for new ones! so it's time to look for new ones! so i'm looking 4 either really cheap rain pants or riding pants that double as leg protection and rain pants, but will be comfy in the 100* heat we have in the valley AND -10* riding in mountain weather.

~$100 price range

suggestions anyone?
    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
    Tony
    94 Katana 600

Walmart sells rain gear. Plastic jacket & pants that go over ur cloths. Cost like $15 for the set. They fit over my riding jacket and pants. I once wore them on a cold ride home bc they deflect wind.

Comment

i usually don't like to shop at walmart (i hate them) but if it really comes down to it then that sounds like a viable option.
      Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
      Tony
      94 Katana 600

Comment

I bought a one piece rain suit from bikebandit.com for $30....

They have loads of 2 piece rain suits for cheap....

these look cool

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by monolith View Post
          I bought a one piece rain suit from bikebandit.com for $30....

They have loads of 2 piece rain suits for cheap....

these look cool

http://www.bikebandit.com/fieldsheer...iece-rain-suit
          i like, these, i might have to get one!!!!!!

Comment

FOUND MY PANTS! WHOOT! oddly i found them in my brothers room..... cause i was wearing them over my jeans last time i wore them when i was hanging out with my brother.... thats not weird is it?..... idk who cares...
            Tony
            94 Katana 600

Comment

Um.... okay.....
              -Steve

sigpic
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Hey...if you want to leave your pants in your brothers room and create rumors...thats all on you buddy....

Kidding...

Glad you'll be toasty and dry from now on....now you only have to worry about the cagers
                sigpic

Comment

oh god the cagers... speak of the devil monday i was coming home from school and some idiot decided to turn left in front of everyone without a blinker! and we all decided to slam on the brakes!... i have a flat spot on my rear tire now

things i learned : i should practice emergency braking more often!
                  Tony
                  94 Katana 600

Comment

I thought this was going to be a good drinking story based on the thread title.

I'm a little disappointed

Comment

lol.... um.... i dont talk about my drinking stories....
                      Tony
                      94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
                        lol.... um.... i dont talk about my drinking stories....

Or, you don't remember them...

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

Working...
                        X