X

Icon Field Armor boots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icon Field Armor boots

I just got a set of these off ebay. I was wondering if anyone here (apart from Free Coffee) has an opinion of them. Wanna get an idea of what I'm getting into. Thanks.
    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
    Semper Fi

I've been looking at them too, did you receive them yet? Just wondering how they fit, sized small, big or average. Good luck, have a good season.

Comment

Whenever I buy something on-line, I read the comments made by people who have purchased them. Almost every website has a comment or reviews section
      sigpic

Comment

I did read reviews on them, but that's different than having the opinion of someone right here, to ask specific questions to.

I did not recieve them, as I just bought them today, and such. I imagine I'll have 'em by the end of the week.

Free Coffee loves his, although he said they take a while to break in.
        ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
        チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
        Semper Fi

Comment

I have these: http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...kka-Boots.aspx

They fit the same as regular shoes for me. Very comfortable. I could wear them all day if I had to.

I think Lou has a pair of the high-top ones.

Comment

Originally posted by PilotC150 View Post
            I have these: http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...kka-Boots.aspx

They fit the same as regular shoes for me. Very comfortable. I could wear them all day if I had to.

I think Lou has a pair of the high-top ones.
            Awesome. Thanks for your input. I got the high boot style. I have a VERY difficult time riding in anything other than over the ankle boots.
            ハイどーぞバカ外人!

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
            チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
            Semper Fi

Comment

Boots came today. Have 'em on now. Apart from what feels like a journey regarding break-in, they're very comfy. Def. glad I got the high boot style.

Feels like I'm walking in snowboarding boots, though. Hope they break in soon.
              ハイどーぞバカ外人!

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
              チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
              Semper Fi

Comment

Scout, I bought theses: http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...y-3-Boots.aspx

Yes, they are different but if I believed they are style similarly and I loved them. No need to break in. I can walk in them all day. I assume you'll be able to as well since Icon boots are styled very similar.

One thing is that you might have to get use to the breaking and shifting as at first it feels slightly clunky.
                Last edited by professa_riddler; 03-04-2010, 12:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
                sigpic

Comment

I had a pair a few years ago. I found they were about one size small in sizing. They pretty well stay the same as the day you get them meaning that they don't really break in that much. They feel like a ski boot and are almost as heavy. They do offer pretty good protection though. I had to adjust my shifter to fit the thicker toe of the boot. It's a well built tough boot. I bought some A stars and love em.
                  R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

How heavy are they and do they have breathability? Can you feel wind rush through them as you ride? They look bada** though
                    1999 Katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by Dfurgi View Post
                      How heavy are they and do they have breathability? Can you feel wind rush through them as you ride? They look bada** though
                      They don't let that much air through but offer great protection.
                      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I still have these

Got 'em on closeout for $50. If I had known they were going to stop making them altogether, I would have bought a couple pair.

Comment

I heard they were popular with the gay & lesbian community. (Scout is the intended victim with that statement, not ctandc)
                          Last edited by Cheriff; 03-05-2010, 12:16 PM.
                          -2000 "750"

Comment

Thee look great with my grommeted leather chest harness and ball gag.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                            -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

lmfao...

does anyone know any good riding sites to pick up gear?

Comment

Working...
                              X