X

Big feet HELP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big feet HELP!

I need motorcycle riding boots that will protect me in a wreck (to the extent that any boot can.) I have a size 13 EEEEE (That's 5 E) foot so I *MUST* at minimum have a "wide" boot of some kind. I can wear a 3-4 E boot fairly comfortably with some break in but there is no way I can have a regular width shoe.

As a general Idea I wear Wide/Extra wide Sketchers and they are kinda tight until I "break em in".

I am not super picky about colors (because I can't be) but something that matches a blue/white bike and gear combo would be nice.

I am also a very poor person lol. So the cheaper the better without sacrificing too much protection.

TLDR:
    • Need wide/extra wide Riding boot
    • Prefer Blue/White color if avail
    • Needs to be as cheap as possible

ANY help is appreciated.
    Solve two of the worlds problems: Feed the homeless to the hungry.

Holy schnikies! 13 EEEEE! That's a big foot, mang.

I'll keep an eye out for you for sure. That seems like a possible display size.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
    -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

you can leave SIDI boots out... I have sz 14s, they fit like 13s...

See My Garage for mods...
      T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
      Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Tried any of those rubber Frankenstein feet? Nawwww, jus' kiddin'....I wear 13 ee's myself in HR engineer boots with the straps and rings. They work with sport bikes and cruisers both and are super protective, but $149.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

5e feet dayum! I bet you can out swim flipper with those bad boys!
          Joker
          The newest addition to the Family!
          sigpic
          stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Foot goes with the rest of me lol. I am not a small man by any standards. Makes it hard to find clothing that fits. I got lucky on the rest of my gear but for some reason manufacturers seem to think that only small people ride street bikes.

There is a reason I chose the Katana lol. Big comfy sport bike I can hit some curves with that will not look like I am riding a mini bike.

If anyone else has any suggestions I am all ears (or all feet in this case.)

Comment

I'm a size 11, 3E and had some trouble with this as well.
              The only motorcycle boot i tried that came even close was the Fox Comp5 boots. I had some trouble getting those around my calf though.

I actually ended up picking up a pair of bull-riding boots from a western boot store. They've got a decently high ankle (not as high as a full motorcycle boot, obviously), and a really tough sole that will NOT crush under the weight of a full-gown bull!

Only down side is they have laces... But, they had plenty of boots in the 2E, 3E, 4E range! I guess 'dem rodeo folk have big feet too!

Comment

check with sweetlou and see where he got his from

Comment

There are E's after shoe sizes for width? Huh...
                  90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                  I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                  Originally posted by soulless kaos
                  but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I wear a 13 4E. The Joe Rocket orbital boots are amazing. They look and feel like Doc Martins. I got mine from www.newenough.com on sale for $89.
                    sigpic2000 Dupli-Color Metal Specks Red GSX750f

Comment

I cannot find the orbit boots in 13 4e anywhere. Sounds like exactly what I am looking for.

Comment

Working...
                      X