AFX helmets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFX helmets?

Any feedback would be appriciated.

Never used them but have some racers wearing them in the World Superbike series. Seem to be nice for the money.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

FX-100 have a new flip down sun shield and I like the washable insides.

Comment

I have had 2 and my son wears one still. Great lids for the money. They breath well and are comfy to wear. Hands down better then the ICON I own or any other ICON I have ever had on my head.
        sigpic
        2004 hayabusa LE-my ride
        2006 ninja 250-the wifes ride

Riding is not just something you do, its a way of life.

Comment

I got one, and for the price its not bad. The seal between the lens and the helmet isn't the best on mine and it whistles pretty bad sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by keppy382 View Post
            FX-100 have a new flip down sun shield and I like the washable insides.
            I have an FX-90 and love it, just wish I had waited like a month to get a new helmet when the FX-100 went on sale for $70...would love to have that sun shield..might just get one anyway and sell the old one or keep as a spare.
            "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

Comment

I have an FX-96, and it fits well, comfortable and well ventilated when you crack open the visor a bit.

Only thing I wish was better was the peripheral vision. Maybe my head is too fat though...
              In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." -- Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut / Yogi Berra

"after the nuclear apocalypse, there will be 6ft tall cockroaches eating twinkies and driving dodge darts, and riding katanas" -- JayBell

Comment

I have a KBC, love it!
                sigpic
                "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Got one for my sis-in law, she seems to like it alot.

Comment

Thanks for replys, just ordered the fx-100 on sale at motorcycle superstore. Wifes going to kill me.......ordered a new jacket and gloves too.

Comment

Originally posted by keppy382 View Post
                      Thanks for replys, just ordered the fx-100 on sale at motorcycle superstore. Wifes going to kill me.......ordered a new jacket and gloves too.
                      haha, yeah that site is like a candy store, it's hard to leave with just one piece. I am still having an internal debate over getting an FX-100 I would love to have the sun shield.
                      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

Comment

I just ordered the FX-100 skull helmet in blue to match my Kat. That and a pair of glove liners got me free shipping. Now... if my wife doesn't kill me before I get a chance to use it, all will be good.

Comment

Just got the Fx-100 delivered along with the SS jacket. Both at a great price even the wife took it well, she's a suck for "but baby it was on sale and don't you want me protected". Helmet is awesome, fit, padding, and chin strap. The sun visor could have been a touch bigger but it will do. Jacket is unreal. Still waiting on the gloves but I'm sure they will be good.

Comment

Those that have used them..... what head shape would you say they are made for? I've felt a big difference between helmets in this. The Shoei that my wife threw away, honestly, didn't fit me that well. It seems like it was shaped for more of a bowling ball head than a rugby ball head. I wish there was a database for helmet head shape.
                            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

AFX

Ive ownder an AFX helmet and it fit snug. So make sure you shop around.

Comment

Working...
                              X