X

New Gear on the Way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gear on the Way!

So its tax time i figured i'd carve out a couple bucks for some new gear while i was paying off bills. Below is what i got, the jacket came from newenough and i donated a dollar to KR cause KR rocks! Pretty excited about this stuff. I did splurge on the Helmet (at least it was a splurge for my pocket, but have only seen good reviews for these Shoei and all the RF-1000 are on sale like crazy. The glove were so cheap i bought them in both red and black because i have a red jordan jacket and this new black jacket as well as my blue mesh JR so i'll be ready for anything. next is a nicer and taller pair of boots - i'm going back and forth between the A*'s, TCX (i think) or AXO's...anyway thanks for looking.

http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/bargain_basement/power_trip/dtp_leather_motorcycle_jacket.html

http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/hot+deals/rustys+favorites/jordan_2k7+team+replica+gloves+by+joe+rocket+-+sold+as+is

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0024LVSCM/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&s=automotive"]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0024LVSCM/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&s=automotive[/ame]
    Last edited by 600Kat4EB; 02-08-2010, 03:01 PM.
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Rockin! I've been looking at the powertrip jacket but wasn't sure if the logos could be removed safely. Plus, I don't need 4 jackets.

Comment

The more the merrier! i have a old black textile i'm replacing with the leather.
      Godspeed
      CSBA #1167
      Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

That's a good price for the helmet. I think you'll like it.

Comment

I LOVE my AXO boots that I got from Motorcyclecloseouts.com. Very comfy and yet seem to have good protection.
          I am a Penn State fanatic.
          Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
            I LOVE my AXO boots that I got from Motorcyclecloseouts.com. Very comfy and yet seem to have good protection.
            you got pics? brand new they are about $150 or so, but i dont know the name of them.....

Originally posted by JIB View Post
            That's a good price for the helmet. I think you'll like it.
            hope your right jim....its a lot of money, but i think i'll enjoy it too...
            Last edited by 600Kat4EB; 02-08-2010, 09:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            Godspeed
            CSBA #1167

Comment

I will take pics tonight when I get home.

AXO is bigger in dirt but forays into Street as well. I honestly think that they are one of my more favorite gear purchases...

Comment

cool. Thanks
                Godspeed
                CSBA #1167

Comment

Originally posted by 600Kat4EB View Post

Nice deal.
                  I was thinking of getting this

Started in 1999 with 3.5 Million Customers. Shop the best selection of motorcycle riding gear, apparel, parts and accessories online. Over 200,000 product reviews and easy to shop features online. Lowest Price Guarantee, Free Shipping, and No Hassle Returns.

Is this comparable with yours. What do you think?
                  For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.
                  - Ecc 12:14

Comment

Originally posted by MyGSX600F View Post
                    Nice deal.
                    I was thinking of getting this

Started in 1999 with 3.5 Million Customers. Shop the best selection of motorcycle riding gear, apparel, parts and accessories online. Over 200,000 product reviews and easy to shop features online. Lowest Price Guarantee, Free Shipping, and No Hassle Returns.

Is this comparable with yours. What do you think?

Couple differences: mine is leather, but not water resistant as that one is. I'm also not sure about the brand, but i hv debated about buying a jacket from leatherup - their textile stuff looks nice though, but their leather stuff looks a little cheap.
                    Godspeed
                    CSBA #1167

Comment

hope your right jim....its a lot of money, but i think i'll enjoy it too...

Did you go to the Pony and try one on?

Comment

I have that helmet and YOU WILL LOVE IT!!! That was a gret buy!
                        Too old to dream, too young to reason...
                        I am fond of my rough edges.
                        sigpic

Comment

i'm going back and forth between the A*'s, TCX (i think) or AXO's...anyway thanks for looking.
                          I had the TCX boots back when they were known as the Matrix II. Great boot.

Got a year out of them with daily riding and dedicated wear as my only foot gear. Granted, I'm not on my feet for work, but they are perfect for an office setting. Keep some polish on them and you're good to go.

Comment

you got pics? brand new they are about $150 or so, but i dont know the name of them.....
                            Here are pics:

The lil white thing in the last pic is the top of the zipper and its velcro attachment to keep it sealed to the boot and easy to use with the gloves.

Comment

Wow, not at all the boot I thought you were talking about. Those do look good for some serious grinding though!

Enjoy.
                              ND

Comment

Working...
                              X