No announcement yet.
X

Good deal ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You scored Im goin to kijiji right now...........................
    sigpic

Comment

I think kijiji.ca is more popular than craiglist in Canada
      I have searched the kijiji.com for the northern states just in case there is a deal
      Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by rexazz2 View Post
        I think kijiji.ca is more popular than craiglist in Canada
        I have searched the kijiji.com for the northern states just in case there is a deal
        I noticed the same thing, browse bikes for sale for even tiny little St Catharines and there's 100's. Check out kijiji.com for Buffalo and there's 4 lol.
        Kyle

Comment

I have a "wants list", the stuff I really don't need or at least need right away, that I regularly browse Kijiji for waiting for a deal.
          I got our hot tub on Kijiji, and must say it was a pretty good deal too. 5 yrs old, nothing at wrong with it structurally or mechanically, just had to freshen up the stain on the skirt, seats 6, or 7 if you are all really good friends for $1000.
          Got my bud all the brick for his patio for a tenth of the price of new, mind ya we had to pick it up, but labour is cheap amongst my friends.
          Hopefully I can score a deal on some riding boots before riding season starts.
          2000 Katana 600
          2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

Originally posted by Astro4x4 View Post
            I have a "wants list", the stuff I really don't need or at least need right away, that I regularly browse Kijiji for waiting for a deal.
            I got our hot tub on Kijiji, and must say it was a pretty good deal too. 5 yrs old, nothing at wrong with it structurally or mechanically, just had to freshen up the stain on the skirt, seats 6, or 7 if you are all really good friends for $1000.
            Got my bud all the brick for his patio for a tenth of the price of new, mind ya we had to pick it up, but labour is cheap amongst my friends.
            Hopefully I can score a deal on some riding boots before riding season starts.

People want to get rid of stuff only because they nolonger want or need it

I would be called a low baller , but really what is the worse that will happen , they might say no
            I think a lot of the time people pull their number out of the air with no real reason and expect to go lower

I hate that the site gets littered with kids clothes, but you can just about find anything you need if you are patient

Been also looking for boots so stop looking in KW
            Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Congrats, that is an excellent deal. I gotta hit kijiji again.

Comment

Working...
              X