X

Fieldsheer Highway Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fieldsheer Highway Gloves

I have been shopping for an in-between glove. Something that's not perforated like my Olympias, but not my "polar expedition" -type gloves. A good quality gauntlet with armor that will keep me warm in the 50* range.

I fixated on the A-stars Apex gloves, but couldn't find my size in a price I liked. Others, like Yoshi's, seemed to be just too bulky for my tastes. Then I stumbled on these... Fieldsheer Highway Gloves. In my price range (read: I'm a cheap *******), goatskin, armor at the knuckles and fingers, added padding, double closure (at the wrist and the cuff). The reviews of them pretty much said to size up when ordering, so I got the XL's.

They fit like a.... well, you know. Very comfortable fit. Finish is excellent, workmanship seems to be there. I'll know more when I put them into service between now and May. But, here, take a look:

I ordered mine from Revzilla on Sunday. They were at my door on Tuesday. Amazing. I didn't know they were out of the Philly area.

Motorcycle Gloves - Free Shipping, No Hassle Returns and the Lowest Prices - Guaranteed
    "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Very nice. I might have to pick-up a pair of those myself
    Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

Are they waterproof? I've been doing a similar search... and wanted Teknic Lightnings... which are no longer made.
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
        Are they waterproof? I've been doing a similar search... and wanted Teknic Lightnings... which are no longer made.
        No. I don't believe that they are.

Originally posted by cybrnathan View Post
        Very nice. I might have to pick-up a pair of those myself
        You can get inserts for them to increase the cold weather usability. That's another $13. But, I like what I see so far. Can't wait to get the bike out of the shed for a good long ride.
        Last edited by VifferJim; 02-04-2010, 02:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Here's my rub Jim... I'm thinking a glove of that weight should be waterproof too.

I've no need for polar gloves in July... but it DOES rain occasionally
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
            Here's my rub Jim... I'm thinking a glove of that weight should be waterproof too.

I've no need for polar gloves in July... but it DOES rain occasionally
            I agree... But, I figure that if I'm out there with my leather jacket and leather track pants... eh, wet happens. I will look on the specs for the glove, but, I don't recall "waterproof" being one of them.

They're made of goatskin - never saw one them leak before... j/k

Comment

Working...
            X