X

Cortech Sport Tail Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cortech Sport Tail Bag

Just picked this up with some christmas money...

I was just lookin for a some extra storage for my short travels around town and back and forth to work...

so far the canvas and the zippers feal pretty tough. Its got a dual mount system under it with a velcro on foam vibration pad to keep fairing wear to a minimum. Both side pouches expand another 2" to add a bit more volume to the inside. It has a couple of small internal pockets and a small outer pocket on each expansion pouch. It also came with a drawstring rain bag and a removable shoulder strap for carrying it off the bike.
    bippity-boppity- BACON

"Chatbox slayer..."

Looks like a nice bag. It was on my candidate list... but ultimately I ended up going a different direction.

Stop into this area for all things touring related. Get all the info. you need
    on how to prepare for long rides and tours. Whether you're a true iron butt
    or a beginner to long rides, this is where you want to be.
    Last edited by steves; 01-04-2010, 04:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Those tailbags do come in handy, congrats.
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I have the same bag (black). Use it to carry my laptop on my commute to work. I also throw in an extra set of shoes, sweats and shirt for the gym afterwards. Not too big, not too small.

Comment

I like the profile. Can you take a few shots once you have it mounted on the bike?

Comment

ill try and remember...it may be a little while before its back together....i also got a set of fieldsheer saddle bags comming. (i got an 1100 kat btw)
            Last edited by Freebird01; 01-06-2010, 09:21 AM.
            bippity-boppity- BACON

"Chatbox slayer..."

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird01 View Post
              . . .(i got an 11000 kat btw)
              Wow, how do you hold on? lol

Bag looks nice. I have Cortech saddles and they seem to be made to withstand some time.

Comment

whoops lol....1100 Kat
                bippity-boppity- BACON

"Chatbox slayer..."

Comment

I just recieved the cortech sport sidebags. I already have the tailbag.
                  Randy

Comment

Seems like a waste...couldn't you just put that $10 bill in your pocket?

Comment

yeah it looks only slightly bigger than my cortech tank bag really ..
                      Scotty Doesn't Know ...Scotty Doesn't Know.. Don't Tell Scotty

Comment

Originally posted by rikeran View Post
                        yeah it looks only slightly bigger than my cortech tank bag really ..
                        Yea i wasn't worried about the size. I just wasn't keen on having a big bulky bag in front of me. If i get into more traveling I may look into a tank bag but for now just back and forth to work this should do.
                        bippity-boppity- BACON

"Chatbox slayer..."

Comment

love the tank bag. Arm/chest rest for the long trips .
                          Scotty Doesn't Know ...Scotty Doesn't Know.. Don't Tell Scotty

Comment

Working...
                          X