X

suggestions for gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestions for gloves?

anyone got a good suggestion for gloves? its gettin cold and i plan on riding this winter.
    Originally posted by Slofuze:
    Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

I have the Icon pursuit gloves, the NON summer(non perforated) ones are nice down to a certain temp.

Comment

for standard gloves the icons mentioned .. are decent .. but if you are going for extended winter riding .. you want something like this http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/s..._polar+gloves+ key points being waterproof .. and insulated .. and at the same price point of said icons .. there are others out there this was just the first thing i looked up
      so many roads so little time

Comment

The Tourmaster Winter Elite are awesome gloves, very warm
        2007 Honda CBR600rr
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
        sigpic

Comment

I have a pair of the Cortech Winter Scarabs. Waterproof and warm with full armor protection. Decent price as well.

Comment

I have the JR gloves, which have a built in squiggy for rain.They aslo have a gel insert for the vibrations. When it is real, real cold (below 20) I'll wear my thin leather isotoner gloves under the big JR gloves.

Comment

I have AGV three season gloves, gel pads,suede sqeegee, worn them down to 35 degrees and pretty warm and fit great too
              got them on DK.
              WOW! your bikes really fast! you were flying when i passed you!

xbox live= katana11
              We Will Always remember!
              sigpic

Comment

not just gloves... I really recommend this, best $11 I ever spent on winter gear:

Schampa neck gaiter... makes all the diff in riding in cold weather, keeps the neck and chin warm...a freezing cold neck and chin is just miserable!

See My Garage for mods...
                T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

For winter

I'd roll with one of the proven Alpinestars Goretex/Drystar gloves.

http://www.alpinestars.com/pl/c/143.html
                  Car please stop wasting my time and use your blinker!

Comment

Originally posted by eviilil0ne View Post
                    for standard gloves the icons mentioned .. are decent .. but if you are going for extended winter riding .. you want something like this http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/s..._polar+gloves+ key points being waterproof .. and insulated .. and at the same price point of said icons .. there are others out there this was just the first thing i looked up

Those look pretty sweeeeet eviil, I may have to try those myself
                    Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

fieldsheer is a very proven brand .. and wont cost you a ton of money .. the a-stars are great if you can afford them .. but they wont be all that much better
                      so many roads so little time

Comment

buy heated grips that are used for snowmobiles

Comment

Originally posted by SKNL2 View Post
                          I have a pair of the Cortech Winter Scarabs. Waterproof and warm with full armor protection. Decent price as well.

i just got those in the mail yesterday... its been raining all day and 43 out... im gonna try them out in about an hour and a half on a 20 mile ride into philadelphia... ill report back tomorrowish
                          Originally posted by loudnlow7484
                          I read into a lot of things, and helmets are no exception.

Full faced helmets say to me "I take riding seriously. I've made mistakes, but I've learned from them. I'm either a proficient motorcyclist, or trying to become one"

Brain buckets say to me "I ride because it helps me get mass quantities of low-quality vag"

Comment

They dont keep your hands WARM, but dont let them get cold either. i was on the highway the whole way, and my hands were cool the entire time. not cold enough to cause any discomfort. I dont have anything to compare them with though..
                            Originally posted by loudnlow7484
                            I read into a lot of things, and helmets are no exception.

Full faced helmets say to me "I take riding seriously. I've made mistakes, but I've learned from them. I'm either a proficient motorcyclist, or trying to become one"

Brain buckets say to me "I ride because it helps me get mass quantities of low-quality vag"

Comment

Working...
                            X