X

Power Trip

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Trip

been seeing these at my local stealership...is it good equipment? i tried on one of their jackets and it seemed to fit well...

opinnions?
    bippity-boppity- BACON

"Chatbox slayer..."

I have the Army Leather power trip jacket and it is awesome. Got it from a soldier who sold it to me and after taking it for a few rides, the cigarette smell was gone. It is very well made, has plenty of vents, and is comfortable. I have the gloves as well and I give them a thumbs up too.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Check NewEnough.com's clearance area... they have an awesome deal on a PT leather jacket... Not much for the blingie white lettering, but, if you don't mind, it's a helluva deal on a heavy jacket.
      "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Here's a review of the jacket http://www.canyonchasers.net/reviews.../blackhawk.php
        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Well my power trip held up quite well after sliding and rolling across cement (bout 10 feet) than pavement (bout 15 feet) didnt rip lol or even scuff really, and the elbow pad saved my left elbow on the first hit to bad my bike was being a squid and had no gear on

Comment

Originally posted by jd383 View Post
            Well my power trip held up quite well after sliding and rolling across cement (bout 10 feet) than pavement (bout 15 feet) didnt rip lol or even scuff really, and the elbow pad saved my left elbow on the first hit to bad my bike was being a squid and had no gear on

Ummmm...not sure if you know, but you need to use punctuation. Das ist Nicht gut, NICHT GUT!!!!
            Captain of Squad 11

Comment

Hm, ever heard of it, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
                Ummmm...not sure if you know, but you need to use punctuation. Das ist Nicht gut, NICHT GUT!!!!

run post nazi

Comment

Originally posted by cameron View Post
                  Run! Post nazi!
                  Figured I'd fix it before Ken gets back to this thread.
                  "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Working...
                  X