well finally got one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well finally got one

a jacket that is.

its a Shift Backdraft. Blue black and white, so it'll go with my purposed color scheme on the bike and already matches my helmet perfrectly

front

back

got for 127, was 149, but im good buddies with the guy i talked to up there haha

online we about 70, but idk how much shipping was

Comment

nice jacket i have had zero quality issues with my shift after almost 3 years of relentless commuting and weekend romps. i would buy another one.

Comment

Good on you for getting a jacket. I have a JR Meteor textile and it's much better than nothing. Responsibility ftw.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

nice starter
          sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

thanks everyone, i need to get pants next, and i need to get gear for my girl

Comment

Working...
            X