X

Dainese stuff on closeout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dainese stuff on closeout

I've been on a ride recently where two people went down, and more and more people from KR are going down as well. I decided to get something better than the mesh jacket I've been using for summer. What I've found is that right now, Dainese is changing their model year stuff, so discontinued models are on closeout/clearance all over the place right now. I looked around at physical stores for cyclegear and Revzilla today. Ironically, Cyclegear does NOT have theirs on clearance yet. From what I've found by trying stuff on, Dainese runs about the same sizing as AlpineStars, and just slightly larger than Frank Thomas. Granted, most of the Dainese I tried on did NOT have a removable liner, and the other brands did. I'd guess the sizing is still on though.

I ordered the Perforated SF jacket because I want to be able to attach pants (unlike the white Laguna Seca jacket that I really liked) and decided to try out the high tech 3D Bubble liner. I'll do a review when I get it.

Here's where I ordered, but like I said, they're on clearance all over the place.

Motorcycle jackets, helmets & gear with fast free shipping, HD video reviews, cash back and no-hassle returns. RevZilla offers the best service in the industry on motorcycle gear.

I love closeouts!

What I don't love is not having any money to spend.
    Or a bike
    sigpic

Comment

10% off $500 is still a lot
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

lol...it's on closeout and I still can't afford it. That's sad...

Comment

Originally posted by ATOMonkey View Post
          lol...it's on closeout and I still can't afford it. That's sad...
          Same here.
          sigpic

Comment

Too bad Dianese is so darn expensive.....
            -
            -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

Working...
            X