X

Alpinestars Tech Aero Tank Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpinestars Tech Aero Tank Bag

So I've been using my North Face back pack to carry my shool stuff and it has been working fine, but I'd like to take the load off my shoulders and get a tank bag. I have my eyes set on the Alpinestars Tech Aero Tank Bag. I tried searching for info on it, but didn't have any luck in the forums.

The tank bag on the Alpinestars site:

Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel for motorcycle, motocross and mountain bike riders. Our legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are crafted into every product. Discover and shop our product range.

Cheapest price I found:

I want to get it in the next month or two, but I wanted to know if anybody here owns one? Does it fit well on your Katana? How does it do doubling as a back pack? Any information is welcomed!

Thanks and I hope you can help!
    Car please stop wasting my time and use your blinker!

Anybody?

I'm hearing the crickets and owls in the background.

Comment

I will stick to my Oxford tank bag because it came with a life time warrienty!

Comment

Hmmm...

Yeah, I check out the Ogio mini tank bag at CycleGear. Went from $79.99 to $49.99. Really good deal. Might go for it, but it is pretty small. Still the price and features it has may fare well for the upcoming winter (i.e. boots, raingear, etc.). Ogio also has a lifetime warranty : )

Comment

i personaly like the icon urban tank bag , works as a backpack and a helmut holder too if u figure out how ot do it and take the time , i have used it a couple times as a hemlut holder its not as hard as i seem it though , got a semi used one on ebay for like 50 years ago and still have it.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/image_st...=520&width=580 has some customer reviews

Last edited by Malloc; 08-23-2009, 05:01 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X