X

Score!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score!

So I went with Sweet Lou to the Dennis Kirk scratch and dent store..
    (He needed me to go with him.... The don't allow unaccompanied minors)
    Anywho.. They had 3 big boxes full of visors. After some digging..
    Score! Gold Icon visor $18.00!
    The picture doesn't do it justice..

Oh and Lou bought a "few things"..
    Attached Files

SWEET!!!! i love scratch and dent sections!
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

verdy nice

ok....I'll say it... so what did Lou get???
      -2000 "750"

Comment

I'll let Lou give out those gory details..
        In the grand scheme of things it wasn't much...
        But he spent more Saturday then I have spent on my Kat in the last 2 years..

But that ain't saying much!

Comment

like stealing candy form a baby. good score!!

Comment

wow....i wish we had that store here........I'd never have any money
            This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
            BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Originally posted by FASHER View Post
              wow....i wish we had that store here........I'd never have any money
              It's probably best I don't have a store like that around here or else I wouldn't have any money
              1999 Katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by Dfurgi View Post
                It's probably best I don't have a store like that around here or else I wouldn't have any money
                Ditto
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Sweet find. And you always win when you don't pay full retail price.
                  Talk about droppin your bike.... How about droppin it off the trailer bringing it home from the dealer with 1 mile on it.. Yep that's me...

Comment

Yeah, I spent a "Few" dollars that day

Got a new Chain and Sprocket kit (RK), EBC HH Front Pads, EBC stock pad, and some nice new boots, Icon Field Armor, the tall over the ankle and up the calves ones.

May go back this weekend and get a new jacket if I get some monies in!!!!!

And I will say, that was one of the bigger purchases I have made in a while

Oh, almost forgot, scored a sweet Nelson Riggs expandable tank bag at the scratch and dent store for $35 bucks!!! Its a nice big one too.
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                    X