X

AFX FX-90 Helmet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFX FX-90 Helmet

anyone have one? do the fit true to their recommended measurements?
    gonna order a pair of them tomorrow and am just concerned about fitment.

i have one . forgot which model it is but i like it . fit is good and it has a removable liner so you can wash it . the price could'nt be beat . i would like to get the helmet with the lites on the back for visibility but can't justify the expense right now .

Comment

i went to the local honda shop (the only shop in the area that carries any gear)
      they had hjc helmets so we tried them on, then cross referanced the sizes to afx. hope they fit right. still have yet to ride my bike since i got it waiting on a damn helmet.

Comment

i have the 2009 AFX FX-90 flat black helmet with the smoke screen

i LOVE this helmet, its comfortable, fits good, its light on the head, looks good, doesnt has a lot of wind noise like the HJCs, inner liners can be removed to be washed and i can even hook up my strap with my gloves on

the strap is long, not short like many other helmets, has a guard in the helmet to prevent air from making noise between ur chin and the neck

the visor is easy to switch, and not as cheap made as the KBC (my friends already broke the KBC clips 4 times)

97 GSX600 w/ 9,363mi = $300 (Deal of the century)
        94.5whp on a Dyno Dynamics

Comment

Originally posted by 4g vtec View Post
          i have the 2009 AFX FX-90 flat black helmet with the smoke screen

i LOVE this helmet, its comfortable, fits good, its light on the head, looks good, doesnt has a lot of wind noise like the HJCs, inner liners can be removed to be washed and i can even hook up my strap with my gloves on

the strap is long, not short like many other helmets, has a guard in the helmet to prevent air from making noise between ur chin and the neck

the visor is easy to switch, and not as cheap made as the KBC (my friends already broke the KBC clips 4 times)

i ordered the same one, except in gloss, i also ordered the smoke screen. my wife got the pink skull fx-90 with smoke screen. looks like we made the right choice. thanks for the input.

Comment

Working...
          X