X

ZOX Helmets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZOX Helmets

Anybody ever had one? What'd you think? They have ones that come with speakers built in for cheap. Thanks.
    R.I.P. Marc- 09/20/09

I was going to get the Element helmet which is similar to that, but decided against it since my insurance won't cover it since it had communication equipment in it or something stupid like that.
    Let's go riding!

Comment

that's stupid
      R.I.P. Marc- 09/20/09

Comment

I had a Zox bucket, and I didnt care for it. I gave it away. It was ok, I guess, but it didnt fit quite right, and it felt cheap. Plus, the shield mount tab on the right side just broke, for no reason. I got a Joe Rocket bucket instead.
        ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
        チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
        Semper Fi

Comment

yeah, i was worried that it might be made as cheap as the price reflects. i just thought the speakers were cool. i was also thinkin about an HJC CL-15 because they have the spot for your own speakers, and people seem to like those.
          R.I.P. Marc- 09/20/09

Comment

I got mine last year and I'm happy with it. It's got good ventilation and it's quieter than some I've had in the past. It's the one I'm putting on in my avatar.
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

do you have the one with the speakers? If so, are you able to hear them at speed? Also, how is it as far as comfort goes?
              R.I.P. Marc- 09/20/09

Comment

My wife has one... she likes it.. fits her good and it vents good.. she says its quiet compared to her old hjc
                http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
                http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
                '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
                "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
                "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

I have a HJC CL-15 and like others have said I think it has good ventilation too but this is my first street helmet so I don't have anything to compare it too. I didn't know about the speakers with these helmets, have any more info about it?

Comment

I ordered it on Sunday night and got it yesterday. I haven't tried it on the bike yet bike I know it's gonna be nice to have some tunes without killing my ears with my earbuds.
                    R.I.P. Marc- 09/20/09

Comment

I had one and i kinda liked it better than my shark RSR2. its quite quiet, was comfortable... good if you dont think your guna fall.

Tinited visor took for f-ing ever to come in though, but the light tinted visor is perfect for day and night riding

Comment

had one for a day, it keep fogging up so i took it back. let us know about the speakers
                        Godspeed
                        CSBA #1167
                        Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Working...
                        X