No announcement yet.
X

New Dowco Fastrax saddlebags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got any pics of the milk crate set up???
    WTB: ANY Katana located in Bangkok, Thailand. :-/

Comment

Originally posted by djct_watt View Post
      got any pics of the milk crate set up???
      pic #2 is the milk crate just tie down all four side. I have had gallon milk, bread, eggs and cereal and it road just fine but I did not go over 45 mph.

Comment

Hmmm , wonder how many lbs of tools they'd hold before going all floppy .....
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Update on the saddlebags - got them back on Friday evening the zippers work fine went to install them on the bike found out I had 2 left sides. Called the company on Monday they are now sending me another set should have tomorrow. I told their rep I just need a right but he said they only come in pairs. I am going to wait and see before I send the 2 left to make sure I don't get 2 rights this time.

Comment

Well I got my saddlebags the other day the box had 1 left and 1 right

Comment

took a while but atleast you got things sorted out now
              so many roads so little time

Comment

looks nice.. i may pick some up for my commute. p.s. is that a shovel i spy? chop that!
                2005 600, Chopped Shovel, Smoked Turn Signals and Rear Light, 14/50 Sprocket Change, Lubetronic, Whiteface Gauges, Chrome Reflective Screen, Anodized Bar ends and Levers, Met. z3's and some nuts and bolts!!

Comment

Those are classy. How many days worth of clothes do you think you could fit in there?

Comment

Originally posted by vbrines View Post
                    Those are classy. How many days worth of clothes do you think you could fit in there?
                    four days with room to spare

In the pic i have 2 pair jeans 2 long sleeve shirts with room for under stuff as well. sorry for the pic it from my phone
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by first ride; 05-21-2009, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X