X

Knee Pads?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knee Pads?

Alright, so I have a pair of shift 09 torque jeans with the kevlar reinforcements, and Havent fallen in them yet, but I was just looking for knee pads. Ive looked for a while but havent really found all that much of a selection. I was looking for something inexpensive but will still protect me if/when i fall. If anyone has suggestions it would be much appreciated.

And a side question, what is everyones oppinion on mesh and textile gear? There for ladies, and we couldnt find any thing else other then leathers.

thnx
    'Not accidents! Crashes. Almost every crash can be prevented by avoiding distractions while driving.'

Check out icon for knee pads.

Comment

Get the Alpinestars knee/shin protectors. They sell them at Iron Pony for like $25. I have a pair that I used before I had riding leathers. They're easy to put on and take off, and fit nicely under a pair of jeans.
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

You can also look at the Dirt section of any motorcycle shop, they have a great selection of knew/shin guards that would do well under reinforced jeans. That's what I use, haven't gone done on the street, but they have done great on hard dirt many times.

Just a suggestion as they are pretty inexpensive.

Comment

Originally posted by j_wal View Post
          And a side question, what is everyones oppinion on mesh and textile gear?
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
          X