No announcement yet.
X

Textile / Leather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all textile solely due to the versatility. I like to be able to peel the layers off my JR Alter Ego as it goes from cold to hot as the day progresses...especially on long trips where you have to have everything with you.
    Alter Ego
    I don't like the idea of wearing a full leather suit when I'm walking into stores/ malls etc. either... for looks and sweating.
    I wiped out with my old JR Meteor and it saved my arms and looked like new after I threw it in the washing machine.
    Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

My gear is water proof also, I don't care for leather in the rain, especially long rides.
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

all i have that is leather is the corona jacket and gloves the rest is textile and i wanna buy a textile jacket this spring ...i like the textile cuz its light works great and my sister went down in my old jacket and nothing happend ..it was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
          all i have that is leather is the corona jacket and gloves the rest is textile and i wanna buy a textile jacket this spring ...i like the textile cuz its light works great and my sister went down in my old jacket and nothing happend ..it was awesome
          now...the "OLD" Range would have had a field day with this one!

Comment

.i like the textile cuz its light works great and my sister went down in my old jacket and nothing happend ..it was awesome
            i'll help you out range. :smt026 your own sister thats why..can i meet her.

Comment

ah i dont think she would even talk to you ..no offence ...she's not like other girls ..and

Comment

ah i dont think she would even talk to you ..no offence ...she's not like other girls ..and
                that depends on your definition of other girls!

Comment

:smt068 argh shut up matt lol

Comment

I went to a local motorcycle shop and tried on some jackets, then took the sizes to Ebay....in my opinion I think leathers are essential, since (like others have said) you can always find a deal somewhere. I still use a gortex textile though for winter riding though since my leathers are perfed.

Got it for $195 w/ tags on Ebay...listed at $500

[sorry, I just got some online storage so I'm trying out posting pics]

Comment

U got that right !!! Missy found my blaster 2 leather jacket on ebay, brand new, literally, for 168.00 and that included a 130.00 pair of icon titanium timax gloves!!

Comment

If I were to ever get a 2 peice leather outfit, they would prolly have to butcher about 3 caows to get enough leather to cover my fat hide!
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

If u keep playing the drums like u r in ur avatar, u'll lose that weight quick!!!

Comment

I can't beat the drums that fast, but I could beat something else that fast, one handed of course!
                            Kan-O-Gixxer!
                            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                            -Ohlins Susupension
                            -Various Other Mods

Comment

one handed ...id watch you if you go that fast tweesers might poke something and get hurt

Comment

Don't forget the magnifying glass... #-o \/

Comment

Working...
                                X