X

AlpineStars Mesh Jacket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlpineStars Mesh Jacket

Excellent buy @ new enough for those interested in a mesh jacket...
    Every manufacturer has a full mesh jacket with a removable liner, so what's different here? Couple things: I like the mesh material used in this jacket as...
    It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

This is not to criticize your post, but I've never understood why jacket manufactures use black colored fabric for summer gear. You've got 100F degree sun beating down on you and the manufactures say let's make this jacket black so that it will absorb more heat.

How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
    How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
    How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
    How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

Great deal, thanks for the info.
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I don't trust mesh . I crashed weaing mesh . It was disappointing , and not just because I crashed . I got a leather jacket after shopping around for a while for about the same price as a mech one .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by squiggy View Post
          This is not to criticize your post, but I've never understood why jacket manufactures use black colored fabric for summer gear. You've got 100F degree sun beating down on you and the manufactures say let's make this jacket black so that it will absorb more heat.

Because white gets dirty way too fast and looks like crap after 5 rides. all the other colors dont sell as well because black is a universal color. the manufacturer knows that black will go with any color.
          Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
          Current Bikes:
          1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
            Because white gets dirty way too fast and looks like crap after 5 rides. all the other colors dont sell as well because black is a universal color. the manufacturer knows that black will go with any color.
            x2

great deal though but imma stick with my icon leather :P
            2000 Katana- vance and hines exhaust 03+ rear end, 14/48 sprockets, stage 1 jet kit, 5 degree ignition advancer, WANT B12 HEADER

1997 S10- 3/4 drop on 20 inch rims, tinted tails, shaved doors, tailgate, antenna, 12 inch orion sub with 1200 watt orion amp, hvac controls relocated in glove box, sony head unit with infinity components, smoothed and painted dash parts, chrome window cranks and shifter, too much to list

Comment

Speaking of Jackets! Why is it so hard to found women plus size jackets (leather & Mesh). Is it normal to have to search all over the Internet and town for a nice jacket, if you DON'T wear a size 2 in womens or a size 32 in men?

Which is better leather or mesh?
              2001 GSX 750-F Katana

"Greeneyedream"

Comment

Dunno what to tell you about the size issue , but leather is better for the slide .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by greeneyedream View Post
                  Speaking of Jackets! Why is it so hard to found women plus size jackets (leather & Mesh). Is it normal to have to search all over the Internet and town for a nice jacket, if you DON'T wear a size 2 in womens or a size 32 in men?
                  Let me introduce you to NewEnough: http://www.newenough.com/browse/advanced_search
                  Pics
                  Pics
                  No pics yet
                  Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Hey Man, This is a great deal ! and thanks for taking the time to share it with the rest of us. no conflicts on the post here. Just taking the time out of your day to share instead of just gettin a nice jacket shows true brother hood.. Keep it safe!

Comment

When I posted this, ALL sizes and colors were available. Since, I see they've sold out most sizes / colors.
                      I forgot to add in the original post (for those who didn't know) the fact that you can donate to this site upon checkout.
                      Still enough sizes left to gain a few $'s for KR anyway..
                      It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

Working...
                      X