X

Icon Gear for dirt cheap!!!!! NEW!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icon Gear for dirt cheap!!!!! NEW!!!

they got some good stuff on here. i ordered the mainframe helmet and got it in two days.!!! great service and fits great. recommended to everyone.
    Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
    Current Bikes:
    1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Icon
    Girl Poster
    MSRP $3.60
    Sale $1.99

sigpic
    2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

I bought a couple of those for myself... HAHAHa. LOL
      Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
      Current Bikes:

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
        I bought a couple of those for myself... HAHAHa. LOL
        great wall paper for the garage

I was kinda bummed that they don't have replacement face shields for the Alliance SS Helmet my clear one is shot.... and smoked one just won't work for nights....
        sigpic
        2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

i could have swore they did. try www.motosport.com maybe they will have them. same prices between them too.
          Current Bikes:

Comment

I wish they had a size 12 on those boots....

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

All textile stuff. Boo.
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

every piece of icon gear i buy ends up bustin' on me =(
                had to return a pair of gloves, 'cause the seam split the first time i used them, my second pair of gloves wore out the first season... and my pack... the zipper-thingies fell off!
                the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

The boots are definitely stiff. Almost to the point of being completely inflexible.

That's the only Icon stuff I've ever bought.

Comment

Originally posted by ATOMonkey View Post
                    The boots are definitely stiff. Almost to the point of being completely inflexible.

That's the only Icon stuff I've ever bought.
                    I've got the standard boots I caught on sale last Spring / Summer for $49...

You just have to wear / walk in 'em to break them in. I LOVE my boots. Great protection, and they just look like boots.

Comment

Wow that is cheap. I feel like just accumulating helmets but I already have all the gear I need. I'm gonna pass this on to my friend. Thanks...

Comment

Hey just wondering, I am 6'4" and have really long arms, and I am interested in the Hooligan battlecry jacket.. should I go for the XL?? I'm like 175lbs.. so It doesn't need to be bigger... just worried about the lengths..

Comment

Originally posted by JasonChen View Post
                          great wall paper for the garage

I was kinda bummed that they don't have replacement face shields for the Alliance SS Helmet my clear one is shot.... and smoked one just won't work for nights....

That's why you always have TWO shields. I recommend an HD YELLOW for your inclimate weather/night rides, and a smoked, or gradiant mirrored for day use. They make a sweet belt pack to carry a second shield WITH YOU too, if you need. But I usually have a back pack so......

Originally posted by 88GSX1100F View Post
                          Hey just wondering, I am 6'4" and have really long arms, and I am interested in the Hooligan battlecry jacket.. should I go for the XL?? I'm like 175lbs.. so It doesn't need to be bigger... just worried about the lengths..
                          Go for the XLT, or maybe even the LT (T stands for Tall) cuz it sounds like yur a little skinny at 175 for being 6'4". I'm 6'3" and 205, XL fits me great!
                          Last edited by 503 Rider; 06-06-2009, 06:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          Get out and ride!

Comment

Working...
                          X