AKE Powercom Innova

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AKE Powercom Innova

Has anyone ever used one of these?

I've read some decent reviews about them, however, I can't justify the $750.00.
    If someone has a better idea where I can pipe in iPOD music, Nav system, and cell phone into my helmet via Bluetooth, I'd be happy to hear what you have to say.

Here is a link to the AKE Powercom Innova
    -
    -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

No one?

(bump)
    -
    -

Comment

never hear of it...but talk on the cell while riding?!? i dont think i could multitask that well haha
      sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
      k9 GSX-R 600
      GO VOLS!

Comment

the zumo 550 is supposed to do all that .. but about the same price
        so many roads so little time

Comment

I can sell you one that has built in FM radio, cell phone works with it and I think you tie in your GPS. It is the Scala Rider system. It is on my site. Friend of mine uses it and says it works great.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Scala bluetooth headset might work. I don't know how many devices it can handle, though.

Apparently it's three. http://www.cardowireless.com/node/52/features

Edit: You suck Jimmy. Beat me to it.
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
            -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
            -Terence

Comment

Originally posted by brooder View Post
              Scala bluetooth headset might work. I don't know how many devices it can handle, though.

Apparently it's three. http://www.cardowireless.com/node/52/features

The difference between the Scala and the Powercom Innova, is that it can take inputs from an MP3 player, cell phone, pocket computer, intercom, CB radio (not like I'd use one, though) and lower the volume automatically when a new call comes in, giving priorities that you choose to the devices. Plus, their bluetooth headsets are in stereo.
              -
              -

Comment

Originally posted by Londob5 View Post
                The difference between the Scala and the Powercom Innova, is that it can take inputs from an MP3 player, cell phone, pocket computer, intercom, CB radio (not like I'd use one, though) and lower the volume automatically when a new call comes in, giving priorities that you choose to the devices. Plus, their bluetooth headsets are in stereo.

Man, I can hardly walk and chew gum at the same time, let alone rock out to music, talk on the phone, dodge cagers, and surf the net on two wheels!

But, if you have one of those and get pulled over by a motorcycle cop, will he have microphone envy?

My 1st bike & 3rd Child: Midnight Blue 2005 Kat 750

(Something for the faster-moving projectile fan in us all:
                http://blutube.policeone.com/Clip.as...4238689A5F27F0 )

Comment

Working...
                X