X

Joe Rocket -- Outlet Store??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rocket -- Outlet Store??????

I just shot JR.com an email, but I thought I'd ask here as well.

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a Joe Rocket outlet? I was chit-chatting with a rider the other day and he seemed to think there was an outlet where JR returns, imperfects, closeouts were sold to the public. He thought it was up north, in Canada maybe?

Anywho, I'm trying to track down a set of "Velocity" saddle bags.
    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

hmmm, never heard of one in Ontario (Canada, or anywhere). Not to say it doesn't exist but it sounds like a shop that just bought a bunch of stuff from joe rocket, and is reselling it.

We have a royal distributing up here, but not sure if they deal with closeout stuff I'll check into it

Comment

Thanks
      This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
      BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

don't think they do closeouts but maybe. They are having a tent sale soon

Large aftermarket retailer of snowmobile parts and accessories, motorcycle parts and accessories, ATV parts and accessories, motocross parts and accessories.

can't seem to access their site right now, so I can't verify anything about closeouts.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Soooo. Do you have to pay tax on that stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by JIB View Post
            Soooo. Do you have to pay tax on that stuff?
            not really sure, but I did hear something about no tax.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Iron Pony always has a TON of stuff on closeout as well.....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
              You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                Iron Pony always has a TON of stuff on closeout as well.....
                and they are great to deal with!

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Just be careful with Joe Rocket stuff...not saying they are bad, actually they are a great brand but they have been experiencing a lot of counterfeit gear. Joe Rocket is one of the few companies prosecuting and going after these companies. If you do find a "Joe Rocket Outlet" just make sure the company knows about it. They have found the gear that is counterfeit is sub quality and most likely won't protect you in case of a crash.
                  Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                  Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I thought I saw something on the Speed channel saying they did but google turned up no such results. Hm.

Comment

Never heard of any JR outlet store

Comment

Chinto, that is the MOST confusing, distracting ad I have ever seen! Man, I go into informational overload when I see something like that- and quickly turn the page. That kind of advertisement gets the retailer NOWHERE with me.
                        "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

it doesn't appear that royal is into JR closeout stuff, aside from maybe little products runs once in a while. Not enough to consider it an outlet store

Comment

Working...
                          X