X

Rediculous Helmet!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rediculous Helmet!!!!!!!!

ok so my girlfriend supprised me with a new issue of super streetbike. In one of the page adds theres a helmet by the company Sparx anyway the helmet looks really cool and its only $130....but thats not all... They come with a free crash replacement warentee... Now i know what your thinking ill just throw it on the ground and send it back....wrong... you need a police report and a breif description of how it performed.

Now if you really do have a crash this is a great warentee to have. We all know helmets shouldnt withstand more than 1 drop from like 3 feet... well if your really in a wreck... you got a new lid.

They also have a free 5 year warentee against mfg defects.

Now i dont have any personal experience with the helmet but the almost naked girl makes it look sweet so i might just spend the cash

Sparx Helmets are some of the best looking helmets on the market they are a off brand of KBC and their low priced helmets are on par with helmets double their price I can see me buying one in the near future
    sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

yeah i just picked up an all gloss black Arai helmet cost a pretty penny and i put on an HJC one later and and man what u pay is what u get lol the Arai was just an all together better helmet and its made in italy too
      Two Bros Racing Exhaust (Slip on)
      Polished grab bar and bar clamp

Comment

Thats funny, you mentioned that. I was looking at the same helmet in the mag, but i'm going to stick with my HJC.

Comment

Originally posted by dan151 View Post
          and its made in italy too
          So is a Fiat.
          2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
          BMC Notorious 918 HT
          2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

I recently went from a KBC to a HJC after a lowside and I have to say I REALLY like the KBC better. The HJC just doesn't fit as well and as soon as I get some extra $ I'll be buying another KBC.

Comment

HJC works well with those who wear glasses like myself. They have space by the temple for my frame. The other helmets I tried on smashed my glasses to my head and it wasn't comfortable at all. IMO..
              Godspeed
              CSBA #1167
              Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Tell me again what makes this helmet "rediculous"?
                Ron
                MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Originally posted by meanstrk View Post
                  Tell me again what makes this helmet "ridiculous"?

Yea thats what i was wondering....seems great not ridiculous...

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

speaking of ridiculous ... i just scored this helmet for a ridiculous price.

Comment

WOW...thats a unique helmet!

Comment

Originally posted by CenCalKat View Post
                        So is a Fiat.
                        Fix It Again, Tony!
                        Last edited by StevieB; 06-13-2008, 12:37 PM.
                        "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Originally posted by meanstrk View Post
                          Tell me again what makes this helmet "rediculous"?
                          well it was more of a play on words to get you guys to read the thread but

the warentee and crash protection are a huge step in the right direction... plus these helmets are really really cool... and they come with a clear/dark smoke visor....and their cheap $130 new

oh... heres an interesting write up.... http://www.webbikeworld.com/r2/motor...et/sparx/s-07/
                          Last edited by IndyGunner; 06-13-2008, 12:34 PM.

Comment

They are ligth and comfortable, in all they are great helmets.

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post

Now i dont have any personal experience with the helmet but the almost naked girl makes it look sweet so i might just spend the cash
                              Hey Ed, I checked their website and couldn't find any nekkid girl helmets...sounds like false advertising!

"Fiat" ROFL! :
                              -
                              -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X