No announcement yet.
X

Does this make me look fat? :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always buy a size up. Get the XL, you'll feel the difference and can layer when it gets colder.

I'm a runt but always show the big guys the love... they hit harder than us runts.
    sigpic

Comment

I think you look P.H.A.T!!!!
      With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
      The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
      To the bang bang boogie
      Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

Originally posted by StblJmpr View Post
        It's not the jacket that makes you look fat. It's the fat that makes you look fat.

Sorry. I just wanted to be able to say that once.
        +1 (but me too)
        '04 600 GSXF

"Hope for the best, but expect the worst. You will always be prepared, and never disappointed."
        ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Herekittykitty View Post
          OK Thanks guys, im going to take this one back and get the XL i knew i was too big for a L, but the lady was like ooh its fine...
          thats because she wanted to make a sale and didn't have the bigger size.
          sigpic'06 750Kat, SCORPIO alarm, integrated turn sigs into smoked LED tail light, gun metal frt turn sigs & windshield, shovel MIA, AMSOIL throughout, TARGA tank cover, PIIA 130Db Sport Horns. 16-45 sprocket set-up

Comment

what kind of self respecting guys asks another big group of guys if he looks fat. lol i feel like im talking to my girlfriend. lol

and yeah looks a little tight to me.

but you look beautiful hunny lol

Comment

An EX asked me once if her pants made her look fat, trying to be funny I replied "no, your fat *** makes your *** look fat!", did I mention it was an EX?
              sigpic'06 750Kat, SCORPIO alarm, integrated turn sigs into smoked LED tail light, gun metal frt turn sigs & windshield, shovel MIA, AMSOIL throughout, TARGA tank cover, PIIA 130Db Sport Horns. 16-45 sprocket set-up

Comment

I won't say it makes you look fat.... but it does kinda remind me of Chris Farley in Tommy Boy.

Just kidding. It does look too small. Too short, too tight, and even the sleeves seem just a little too short. And yeah, the t-shirt-skirt look doesn't help either. (it happens to me all the time) I really like the jacket though.
                Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

It looks a little small but it doesnt look to bad (no homo) Just some weight loss advice, January 2008 I weighed 225 and im 5'10", I weighed myself yesterday 180lbs still the same height lol. Its all about how many calories you eat in your day and how much you work out. I did not restrict what I ate, I kept a caloric goal that under no circumstance I could concume more than. Before weight loss, average I was taking in about 3000-3300 caolries a day never paid attention to it, I met with a nutritionalist and he set a 2100 calorie intake/ day restriction (trust me its not that hard). I asked if I should not eat cheese, high sugar food, high fat food, fast food etc... his exact words were " I dont give a damn what you eat, DO NOT GO OVER 2100 CALORIES/ DAY" so my initial response was "well what if I eat a double quarter pounder w/cheese and an order of sm. fries from McDonalds everyday " he said well your looking at about 750 calories for a DQP and about 350 calories for the fries so your one meal was about 1100 cals, you still have not gone over your caloric intake restrictions so you will still lose weight. Hard to believe but here I am 45lbs less. Hope this helps. sorry if i threadjacked...continue on

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
                    I always buy a size up.
                    Is that why your leather are skin thight ??? Not that I minded ... you looked damn sexy in them !!!!
                    Guylaine
                    Try and keep up now

Comment

Working...
                    X