X

New Gear Pics (56k warning)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gear Pics (56k warning)

Got my new gear today. Will post some reviews when I get a chance. It is a Jacket and pants I just have them zipped together so I could take pictures.

Dainese Newsan Pelle Jacket
    Dainese Perforated Pelle Pants
    Alpinestars SMX-4 Boots
    Scorpion EXO-700 Flat Black

Still need some gloves.

JHILDE

Last edited by JHILDE; 06-12-2008, 12:13 PM.
    Damn you Nicole, We will not speak of the 2012 Rally

Nice Stuff!
    -Marty (Red)

sigpic

BANGERANG RUFIO!

Comment

Sweetttttttttttttttttttt
      Guylaine
      Try and keep up now

Comment

Nice! I love my SMX 4's..they were comfy right out of the box
        It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

I have an EXO-700 too, I love it. just watch out that the exhale nose gaurd doesn't fall off. I lost mine.

Comment

Well I can tell you that the shield is for sure Shatter resistant... I took a mockingbird to the upper right hand part of the shield near the slider vent that is on the front but on the side. The combined impact speed was in the 125 mph range and the shield didn't break. Knocked it out of the latch on one side but didn't crack.

JHILDE

Comment

J, you got some ballz.. I couldn't do full leather in this Texas heat.. I'd have a heatstroke just riding

Nice suit tho..

Comment

nice stuff bro .. get some hot weather under armour for it and you should be good
                so many roads so little time

Comment

That is a nice suit.

Comment

Don't waste your time doing a review. That is a nice suit. I can't imagine that you will have anything negative to say about. Everything I heard about Dianese has been positive.

Comment

Dianese?! Nice suit!

So what's it like to be a billionaire?
                      -
                      -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

how much was everything? whered u get it?

I tryed findin the jacket and it was like 599.... you got like 2000 in gear my friend

Comment

The boots I got on sale (at a Dealership none the less) for $155 + tax, Regular $199.

The Jacket was $539 +tax, Regular $599.
                          The pants were $359 +tax, Regular $399.

The Helmet was $189 +tax, Regular $210.

I did not buy all of this at the same time but grand total is $1345 (rounded to nearest dollar), and the regular price with tax would have been $1523. So that is a grand savings of $178. I worked a BUNCH of overtime so I could buy exactly what I wanted, after trying on almost everything in the store the Dainese fit me the best so that is what I took home.

James

Comment

That's pretty hot my friend. Pay top dollar, get top dollar results.
                            Godspeed
                            CSBA #1167
                            Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn View Post
                              Don't waste your time doing a review. That is a nice suit. I can't imagine that you will have anything negative to say about. Everything I heard about Dianese has been positive.
                              Just an update. There will be no review unless specifically asked for. I rode in the jacket this past weekend with 97 F temps and high humidity 75-95% and it was not that hot, I really didn't even sweat that much on my shirt underneath. I did get some of the looser Under Armor that feels like cotton but works life the original and I think it helped as well. The pants, well they are great as long as you are moving.

JHILDE

Comment

Working...
                              X