X

Summer Jacket Suggstions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Jacket Suggstions

Anyone care to recommend a lightweight summer riding jacket and online source? It can be whatever fabric (textile/mesh/etc) and any reasonable price range.

Thx

Fieldsheer makes a great product and has some summer jackets that would work well for you...
    “What you own is your own kingdom
    What you do is your own glory
    What you love is your own power
    What you live is your own story” -Niel Peart

Comment

I have one similar to this one and I love it. Mine is last years model. I live in Illinois and this has some serious airflow that helps in the hot summers. Good luck.

'98 Katana 600
      '08 Boulevard C50T

sigpic

Comment

I've got the joe rocket phoenix 3.0(2 years ago style phoenix) for summer riding and I love it. Its got the pads sewn in and with the liner removed, you get so much airflow that you cant even tell you're wearing a jacket! Plus, it sells for around $85 now that its a few years out. http://www.motorhelmets.com/hotsales...-phoenix-3.htm
        sigpicIn Memory Of Troy Allen Bell
        RIP 06/24/53 - 01/08/08
        I Miss You Pop
        2006 GSX1300R Hayabusa
        BMC aif filter,Lowered,Small air box mod,Bar riserers

Comment

i have this one and it works great in the heat. i live in south florida so it gets hot down here

Comment

Originally posted by lee3645 View Post
            i have this one and it works great in the heat. i live in south florida so it gets hot down here

http://www.joerocket.com/productJR.cfm?products_id=792
            I was looking at that same jacket at the stealership the other day. I think its nice as hell, I just cant shell out the $190 for it at the moment. If I get a boost in income though.....it'll be my next summer jacket.
            RIP 06/24/53 - 01/08/08
            I Miss You Pop
            2006 GSX1300R Hayabusa

Comment

I bought the Teknic chicane jacket from iron pony for 99. It has a ton of ventilation but still have the benefit of leather.
              I am a Penn State fanatic.
              Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0 Awesome jacket with tons of airflow. I paid almost 180 for it last year and now it is on sale for 89.00

Here is a great deal in a 'tried and true' design which has been steadily improved over almost a decade. We are moving out a group of Phoenix 4.0 jackets to...

Comment

Anyone know of any light weight leather jackets that have summer potential?

Comment

i have a fieldsheer mach1. it feels great and the lining comes out for the summer

Comment

Summer Jacket

I just purchased a Tour Master "Draft" from Competition Assessories for $87.00 bucks...I like it alot. The Joe Rocket "Phoenix" is nice too...alittle more pricey.
                      Buckshot

Comment

The phoenix 3.0 and 4.0 are both under $90.
                        RIP 06/24/53 - 01/08/08
                        I Miss You Pop
                        2006 GSX1300R Hayabusa

Comment

Do you guys get the Dririder brand over there? i have a Drimesh jacket,brilliant in summer.
                          Old enough to know better,too old to remember what it is i should know better!!

Comment

I'll give another vote for the Joe Rocket Phoenix. Very good price and unfortunately I can vouch for its protection qualilty in a nasty low side. the jacket held up fine sliding down the pavement.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Originally posted by Liltroy View Post
                              I was looking at that same jacket at the stealership the other day. I think its nice as hell, I just cant shell out the $190 for it at the moment. If I get a boost in income though.....it'll be my next summer jacket.
                              go to www.dsrpowersports.com I got the same jacket for 144.95 plus free shipping
                              sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Working...
                              X