X

Great Leather Jacket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Leather Jacket

I have not seen another riding jacket for the price ($400) that made as well as this one. Scorpion EXO All In Naked. Very heavy leather, yet flexible and very, very comfortable. No way will I ever go back to my Fieldsheer.

For $400, there are a lot of really good jackets, and for that much they better be really well made.

Comment

Originally posted by CantFocus View Post
      For $400, there are a lot of really good jackets, and for that much they better be really well made.
      sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Looks nice, enjoy your new jacket.
        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I paid $150 less than that for my 2pc suit, and it is every bit as nice as that. katman05 was there when I got the pants.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Hey good luck with the jacket.I just bought a agv 2pc for 299.00 through competition accessories.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
              I paid $150 less than that for my 2pc suit, and it is every bit as nice as that. katman05 was there when I got the pants.
              So you've seen this Scorpion jacket in person and compared it to yours? You get what you pay for. ICON probably makes the best that I've seen, but the really protective ones are north of $600.

Originally posted by CantFocus View Post
              Yep, lots of good companies putting out great leather gear. I can't even put this jacket on the back of my dining chair because it's so heavy it makes the chair fall over backwards. When it's on, it fits like a glove, is not cumbersome in any way. I tried so many jackets and like I said, my Fieldsheer is gonna be a dust collector.
              Last edited by New Bern Katana; 04-06-2008, 08:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by New Bern Katana View Post
                my Fieldsheer is gonna be a dust collector.
                Why not put it up for sale? Somebody thats just new to the sport may be able to use it.
                R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
                X