No announcement yet.
X

Tank VS saddle! Pros and Cons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use an O'gio backpack/laptop bag that I've had for 6 years. I didn't know it was for motorcycles when I bought it. I should have known from the built-in spine pad. I think I got it for like $20 at marshall's when I got it.

Here's a tank bag in their current lineup http://ogio.com/product.php?product=163

Here's an aerodynamic backpack with an add-on that holds a helmet.
    OGIO is an innovative designer of bags with unique styling that is infused with intelligent designs.

btw, I love mine & can't live without it, considering I'm usually schlepping a laptop and 20 lbs of medical books every day.
    -
    -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

I have the Nelson Riggs CL-350 magnetic tank bag. It is an awesome bag. I highly recommend one.

It also comes with adjustable shoulder strap and rain cover too.
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

ive heard ilot of bad things about the icon urban bag... im debating with my self about buying it...
        Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
        Tony
        94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
          oh and will the magnets ruin my LP? how strong are they?
          On my tank bag (Joe Rocket Manta XL), and I think most others, there is actually some shielding on the magnet which directs the magnetic field towards the tank and away from the contents of the bag. I know on several occasions I have put my wallet in my tank bag and all my cards are still working.
          Pics
          Pics
          No pics yet
          Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Working...
          X