X

Leather sport pants question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather sport pants question

I want to order a pair of Teknic leather sport pants. My question is can you wear blue jeans under these pants or do you wear them with out jeans and do you order them in your waist size or get them some bigger? Thanks for the help.

they are made to wear without jeans chaps are made to wear with jeans
    sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

You wear them without jeans. I would get the size I wear in jeans in the waste. You could go one size up if you like so you could wear shorts under them. Have you got a local shop you can go to try something close to them on If so I would do that so you are sure of how you want to order.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

My friends that do track days usually wear bicycle shorts under the leathers.

If you want something to wear over your jeans get a set of overpants. First Gear makes a pair that I love for cold and rain.

Comment

Ordered them today now I have a Joe Rocket 4.0 jacket and Teknic pants just need gloves yet. Had to replace all my gear except helmet was in crash last year.

Comment

I don't know if you'll be able to zip the pants to the jacket, 2 different companies. I had someone sew in the Teknic pant zipper into my Joe rocket jacket. Now I have a 360 zipper.
            R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Commando dude...

Comment

Working...
              X