X

New Leather Jackets for $99!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Leather Jackets for $99!!!

there is a nice Powertrip leather jacket at newenough.com(closeout sale) cheepest I found it anyware else was like $250
    Wow... what a a great closeout deal on a full featured leather sport jacket! This jacket is essentially the same quality and design of Joe Rocket's best...
    Always remember to keep the rubber side down!

Originally posted by katman View Post
    there is a nice Powertrip leather jacket at newenough.com(closeout sale) cheepest I found it anyware else was like $250
    http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/l...le_jacket.html
    I have that jacket its been 99.99 for months its a great deal nice jacket

Originally posted by katman View Post
    http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/l...le_jacket.html
    www.ironpony.com has leather jackets byTeknic for 99.99 I have one of them that they are selling ( lightning)very nice jacket and for 99.99 you cant beat it
    Last edited by JBLUE; 03-01-2008, 12:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

I bought 3 of them 2-3 months ago from them, they were $79 then, and got my wife a Ballistic Series JR for $24.99!
      Jesus, family, me. Psalm 121 Red Pill Mille Clip ATGATT
      '01 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura
      '08 Aprilia RSV Factory
      '11 Kawasaki KLR650
      I bought my first Kat in 1991, brand new, a red 600. No pics though.

Comment

Power trip

I just ordered a size 54 today if its a nice as the photos its a sweat deal! $99,Bucks and free shipping for a leather jacket! Textiles cost that much or more. Thanks again New enough!

Comment

Originally posted by #1 Moses View Post
          I just ordered a size 54 today if its a nice as the photos its a sweat deal! $99,Bucks and free shipping for a leather jacket! Textiles cost that much or more. Thanks again New enough!
          You will love the jacket a steal for 99.00 They have them for 79.99 at one time my wife brought mine at 119.99 when they drop to 99.00 newenough gave me a 20,00 credit towards my next purhase newenough is a first rate company
          sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Power trip jacket

I recived my Power trip leather jacket today from mew enough Three days from Tx to Pa. I just want to say this jacket is way nicer than it looks in the photos. Im very very happy with it. If your lookin for a new jacket for this years season give this one A look. I can see why the list price was $320 bucks its nice.

Comment

Didn't need a jacket, but those look great for a price that is refreshing today.
              What used to scare me is now only mildly interesting

Comment

How is the venting on this jacket? I need a leather jacket with good cooling as my textile jacket doesnt have much cooling at all.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up guys. I'll deffinately be buying a couple of these jackets when the time comes.
                  1995 SUZUKI 600 My PURPLE BEAST =)

My build and progress thread

Comment

I just bought a couple of jackets from Newenough.com, which I never would have found without this site, so a big thanks to everyone here.
                    Got this one for me : http://newenough.com/closeouts/barga...le_jacket.html
                    for the days when it's too hot for my Icon leather jacket, and this one:
                    We sold a lot of these jackets over the winter at a good price, but this last load of red jackets came to us at an extraordinary price. So if red is your...

for the girlfriend, since she didn't have a proper jacket and hates that I make her wear an old leather jacket.
                    I didn't really need another jacket, but for $40 I couldn't NOT buy it, and the two of them, shipping and duty to Canada included only came to $120, less than half of what I'd expect to pay if we had gone looking for a jacket for her at a local place this summer. Newenough is a great site if you're looking for a deal, and the shipping was fast too, jackets were here 8 days after I paid for them, which is pretty good considering where I live and that they had to go through customs. I will definitely do business with them again.
                    "Screaming Eagle" = Harley dealer code for "Easily parts with money, and equates noise with performance."
                    -----------------------------------------
                    2004 Suzuki GSXF 600
                    1982 Yamaha Maxim 750
                    1977 Suzuki GS 400

Comment

do they only have them in those colors??? Red and blue?
                      1995 SUZUKI 600 My PURPLE BEAST =)

My build and progress thread

Comment

Yeah, and only in limited sizes too, that's the downside of it being a closeout deal. I would've liked a color option other than red for hers, but I wasn't about to complain when I was saving who knows how much money over buying one this summer through a local place.
                        "Screaming Eagle" = Harley dealer code for "Easily parts with money, and equates noise with performance."
                        -----------------------------------------
                        2004 Suzuki GSXF 600
                        1982 Yamaha Maxim 750
                        1977 Suzuki GS 400

Comment

Working...
                        X