No announcement yet.
X

Joe Rocket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why does gear have to match the bike... ? The helmet is in the mail BTW...

Originally posted by jgmann67 View Post
    New construction and large yards... I'm gonna say you're near Phillipsburg in western NJ. Or down near North Brunswick. Nice jacket, though - guess you can start to Barbi the bike out to match (no serious - would look aaaaahhhrite).
    IM actually in south Jersey, about 15 minutes outside of Philadalphia...
    Last edited by MissBehavenKat; 02-28-2008, 03:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ~*Miss Behaven*~

Comment

gear that matches the bike only matches until you get a new bike anyway.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
        gear that matches the bike only matches until you get a new bike anyway.
        when you buy a new bike you buy the same color and your gear still matches the bike
        sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Originally posted by JBLUE View Post
          when you buy a new bike you buy the same color and your gear still matches the bike
          not always an option, nor is the same colour always desired. I would never make a bike purchase because it was the same colour as my last bike. Nor would I walk away from a good deal on a bike I was after because it was the wrong colour.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
            not always an option, nor is the same colour always desired. I would never make a bike purchase because it was the same colour as my last bike. Nor would I walk away from a good deal on a bike I was after because it was the wrong colour.
            I agree about a good deal and the color of bike but when i brought my bike I waited until I got a good deal on the color that I wanted in my opinon its looks so cool when your gear matches your bike just my opinon
            sigpicAllan

Comment

you cant tell me that you would buy a bike just so it would match your gear... that is just donkey talk...

MBK i think it all looks good dont listen to this donk.. Gotta have the matching set, thats crap talk.. its for protection not just looks...
              02 Suzuki Katana 750
              05 Suzuki Boulevard C 50

If i wanted to hear an a$$hole i would just fart!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tankman1331 View Post
                you cant tell me that you would buy a bike just so it would match your gear... that is just donkey talk...

MBK i think it all looks good dont listen to this donk.. Gotta have the matching set, thats crap talk.. its for protection not just looks...
                noI would not buy a bike to match the gear I would buy the bike than match the gear to the bike so before you kill my way of doing things because I do have a right to do things my way and all gear no matter what color will protect you in some way if you want to do your thang regarding how you buy your gear I have no problem with that but do not knock me on how I do my thang thats what makes this a beauiful world we all do things different and thats no donkey talk
                sigpicAllan

Comment

noI would not buy a bike to match the gear I would buy the bike than match the gear to the bike so before you kill my way of doing things because I do have a right to do things my way and all gear no matter what color will protect you in some way if you want to do your thang regarding how you buy your gear I have no problem with that but do not knock me on how I do my thang thats what makes this a beauiful world we all do things different and thats no donkey talk
                  well there was no need in saying, that her helmet didnt match her gear or the bike.. I just think that was a bad way of putting it...
                  02 Suzuki Katana 750
                  05 Suzuki Boulevard C 50

sigpic

Comment

well there was no need in saying, that her helmet didnt match her gear or the bike.. I just think that was a bad way of putting it...
                    I am entitled to a opinon I was not trying to hurt no one feeling I liked the jacket and gloves and I said that but I also gave her my opinon and we all have a opinon and sometimes our opinons will agree and we must learn to accept each others opinons without someone throwing you under the bus because you gave a honest answer
                    sigpicAllan

Comment

I am entitled to a opinon I was not trying to hurt no one feeling I liked the jacket and gloves and I said that but I also gave her my opinon and we all have a opinon and sometimes our opinons will agree and we must learn to accept each others opinons without someone throwing you under the bus because you gave a honest answer
                      alright my bad bro, it might be the quit smoking thing just not in the greatest mood..I am sorry your right, some reason i just didnt take it right
                      02 Suzuki Katana 750
                      05 Suzuki Boulevard C 50

sigpic

Comment

alright my bad bro, it might be the quit smoking thing just not in the greatest mood..I am sorry your right, some reason i just didnt take it right
                        Its all good good luck with the stop smoking stay strong I rooting for you
                        sigpicAllan

Comment

Originally posted by MissBehavenKat View Post
                          IM actually in south Jersey, about 15 minutes outside of Philadalphia...
                          Oh kewl. I picked up a roller 750 and all the parts for my sleeper out that way... felt like Sanford and Sun with all that crap in the trailer. Big Daddy Al's Racing (I think) - bought it all from the kid. I grew up in North Jersey, about 20 minutes out of the Lincoln Tunnel.
                          "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Originally posted by MissBehavenKat View Post
                            why does gear have to match the bike... ?
                            It doesn’t...unless you’re dressing for the dog and pony shows. Your fine, if you like it, and it pleases you! If someone else don't like it, that's their problem.
                            It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

Just wear black, it goes with everything.
                              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

your opinion only carry merit if you agree with me.
                                matching gear to your bike is lame.

Imagine buying "Suzuki Racing" leathers, then selling your Katana and getting a Triumph.....you would look like a tool.

Black, Grey...all good
                                (matching lids is fine....because you change helmets every couple of years anyway)

Comment

Working...
                                X