X

Blue Leather Jacket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Leather Jacket

I've looked high and low for a leather jacket - similar to an Aplinestar - that comes close to matching the color of my Katana (light blue'ish), but have yet to find a proper match.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Makers of Motorcycle Helmets, Jackets, Gloves, Pants, Footwear. The worlds leading street based protective motorcycle apparel brand. Ride among us.

has some blue.. might be too dark for ya

Comment

do not match your leathers to your bike....that is just LAME. What are you going to do when you get rid of your Katana and get a GOOD bike?

Comment

Originally posted by Range View Post
        do not match your leathers to your bike....that is just LAME. What are you going to do when you get rid of your Katana and get a GOOD bike?
        I like your idea of trying to find a leather jacket to match your bike good luck in your search and you have a good bike
        sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

I like those Icon jackets, but didn't see anything that fit my preference. Thanks.

Comment

btw when are YOU going to get a good bike?

Comment

I'd like to break out of the norm, rather than simply purchase another Alpinestar, Icon, or Joe Rocket jacket.

Are there any other independent companies out there?

Comment

This question is almost too easy but here is the answer to your question. You simply buy your new bike in the same colour as the gear you purchased to match your old bike. DUH
                '06 600 Katana
                http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
                Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
                Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWrightKat View Post
                  This question is almost too easy but here is the answer to your question. You simply buy your new bike in the same colour as the gear you purchased to match your old bike. DUH
                  Blue wasn't available (damn...it is the fastest colour)

BTW Kweeble....what is wrong with my 82 Katana? Some day I will be able to afford a newer bike!

As for other jackets...Dainese, Shift, Frank Thomas...the list goes on ad nauseum

Comment

BTW Kweeble....what is wrong with my 82 Katana?
                    I don't know? You tell me?:mrgreen:

What are you going to do when you get rid of your Katana and get a GOOD bike?

Comment

Working...
                    X