No announcement yet.
X

exo 1000 helmet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just ordered a scorpion (exo400) the scorpion run small they are made for people with round sharp heads so if you have a odd sharp head you have to get a size larger than normal
    sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Ive never owned a scorpion helmet. but 4 or 5 of the riders i know have had them. all of them have had shield latches start popping off after a couple months use. Is this a normal problem? other than that they have a great fog free visor.
      Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
      6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
      5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

I have a EXO-700 . Still fits good after about year or so. My shield latches are good, no complaints with it. For the price, I think its a good investment.
        sigpic

RIP CP
        50th Anniv R6
        95 Katana 600
        http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
          I'll say this about the 1000. I tried a scorpion when in the market and the chin bar was too close. The 1000 fit me great and only an XL where I normally take an XXL. Someone here had a European model for around $250. A good deal IMO..

Would like to try the 1000 on then. I'm normally a big noggin sized XXL even in my past 700 helmet. Although the 700 XXL fit my bean, felt like my chin was too exposed for comfort. You know like ground off in a slide.

Hmmmmm, what am I doing this weekend again???
          It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

Working...
          X